Part of a new adidas segment called Energy Running, the shoe features BOOST™, a revolutionary cushioning technology which provides the highest energy return in the running industry. BOOST™ combines performance benefits that have been contradictory in the past: soft cushioning and responsiveness work together at last to give runners a running experience unlike any other.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Miley Cyrus has never been a big fan of Mariah Carey – TooFab
- THR has revealed their Top 25 Power Authors in their newest issue – Just Jared
- Acting talent definitely runs in the family with these mother-daughter duos, including Zoey Deutch and Lea Thompson! – Teen.com
- School of Rock‘s latest music video is so so so so good! – Tigerbeat
- Melissa Joan Hart throws it way back with a sweet Sabrina The Teenage Witch anniversary message – PopCrush
- Tom Felton is a sharp dresser in new photos from The Flash – MTV