Part of a new adidas segment called Energy Running, the shoe features BOOST™, a revolutionary cushioning technology which provides the highest energy return in the running industry. BOOST™ combines performance benefits that have been contradictory in the past: soft cushioning and responsiveness work together at last to give runners a running experience unlike any other.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Shadowhunters wasn’t originally titled Shadowhunters at all – Teen.com
- Mila Kunis only paid how much for her and Ashton Kutcher‘s wedding rings? – Just Jared
- The All That cast reunited to talk about all their favorite skits – TooFab
- Rowan Blanchard‘s advice about being a girl is so on point – Tigerbeat
- Kesha opens up about her legal battle with Dr. Luke – PopCrush
- Selena Gomez has ditched the sequins for sheer looks on her Revival tour – MTV