Part of a new adidas segment called Energy Running, the shoe features BOOST™, a revolutionary cushioning technology which provides the highest energy return in the running industry. BOOST™ combines performance benefits that have been contradictory in the past: soft cushioning and responsiveness work together at last to give runners a running experience unlike any other.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Get The Scoop on What’s Coming To Netflix in March – TooFab
- These are all the nominees that we think will win at The Oscars this Sunday – Just Jared
- Ariana Grande‘s had some really awkward moments in interviews – Teen.com
- Sofia Carson is really ready to be Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen again, and we’re not complaining – Tigerbeat
- Taylor Swift just trademarked ‘Swifties’, her fans’ collective name. So there’s that. – PopCrush
- Dove Cameron isn’t dealing with anyone who hate on her happiness – TeenVogue