Part of a new adidas segment called Energy Running, the shoe features BOOST™, a revolutionary cushioning technology which provides the highest energy return in the running industry. BOOST™ combines performance benefits that have been contradictory in the past: soft cushioning and responsiveness work together at last to give runners a running experience unlike any other.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Jennifer Lawrence is having major hair moments on her Passengers promo tour – TooFab
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have revealed their baby son’s name and (spoiler) is so cute! – Just Jared
- Is Louis Tomlinson the next One Direction guy to go solo? – Teen.com
- Will Selena Gomez take that Niall Horan dating advice? Find out! – Tigerbeat
- Who’s performing at Dick Clark’s Rockin New Year’s Eve 2017? – PopCrush
- Movie Marathon! We need to watch all these movie musicals ASAP! – TeenVogue
- On tonight’s BUNK’D: The campers participate in a gift-making activity for the upcoming holiday and Griff is not into it. Ravi and Lou try to create a special memory for Griff, while Santa asks Jorge to babysit for one of his reindeer. Tune in @ 7:30PM ET/PT on Disney Channel!