Part of a new adidas segment called Energy Running, the shoe features BOOST™, a revolutionary cushioning technology which provides the highest energy return in the running industry. BOOST™ combines performance benefits that have been contradictory in the past: soft cushioning and responsiveness work together at last to give runners a running experience unlike any other.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Did you miss Pretty Little Liars last night? These were the 5 biggest jaw-droppers – TooFab
- We know that Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell are real life besties, but did you know these other co-stars are too? – Wetpaint
- Just in case you didn’t see Zac Efron‘s isanely ripped body, watch the new Baywatch trailer again – Just Jared
- 6 YA Book-to-Movie Adaptations That ALMOST Happened, But Were Canceled – Teen.com
- Do you know all the lyrics to Olivia Holt‘s new song with Brandon Bael? – Tigerbeat
- Britt Robertson is telling you just why you feel uncomfortable watching her new show, Girlboss – THR