Part of a new adidas segment called Energy Running, the shoe features BOOST™, a revolutionary cushioning technology which provides the highest energy return in the running industry. BOOST™ combines performance benefits that have been contradictory in the past: soft cushioning and responsiveness work together at last to give runners a running experience unlike any other.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Well, this is awkward. Anna Kendrick had to explain who the Jonas Brothers were to this major star – Just Jared
- Fifth Harmony‘s Ally Brooke opens up about her real X Factor audition – PopCrush
- Wait, did Olesya Rulin and Nico Tortorella break up? – Teen.com
- Naya Rivera opens up about how son Josey changed her entire life – TooFab
- Mackenzie Ziegler is a pro at handling the haters. This is how she does it – Tigerbeat
- Niall Horan and One Direction guys have definitely talked about reuniting – MTV