Vanessa Hudgens Covers 'Paper' Magazine (Exclusive Pics!)

Vanessa Hudgens Covers 'Paper' Magazine (Exclusive Pics!)

Vanessa Hudgens gets funky in her new photo shoot for Paper magazine‘s Spring Fashion issue, with exclusive photos given to JustJared.com!

The 24-year-old actress chatted it up with the glossy about her Disney past, upcoming role in Spring Breakers, and her co-stars. Check it:

On her Disney roots: “In 10,000 hours, they say you can master anything. 10,000 hours in Disneyland and you’re the queen of Disney.”

On landing the Spring Breakers gig: “It’s always been hard for actors to cross that bridge but honestly, you have to hold out and do what you think is right for yourself. But I also think it is about finding someone who truly believes in you. Harmony took a really big jump in hiring me and [co-stars] Selena [Gomez] and Ashley [Benson].”

On meeting her co-star James Franco: “I still don’t know him. I have no idea who James Franco is. I know who Alien is. He’s that into method acting. He comes on set as his character. In between scenes, he is still his character. When I first saw him, I was speechless because he just completely transformed himself. The way he talked, with that accent… Everything he does is so organic.”

For more on Vanessa, visit papermag.com!

Vhud-papermag 1.

UGLY…

Lawrence @ 11:57 am on 02/19/2013

I like pics 1,6,7. :)

gueat @ 1:13 pm on 02/19/2013

talk about transformation………… I love V but dang……………:0

umm yeah... @ 1:28 pm on 02/19/2013

Not digging this photoshoot. IMO it’s the worse one she ever did…

leti @ 2:18 pm on 02/19/2013

I like the photoshoot… It’s something different :)
I think that’s the funny part about being an actress!

lala @ 3:12 pm on 02/19/2013

people hate it cuz its different which is really sad. if she had a pretty dress on and was dancing around then you’d be singing her praises (except haters they hate her regardless)
but remember, these photoshoots are simply snapshots of their ACTING ABILITIES. they put on a persona and go with it. if their not attractive so what? cuz they have done their objective. same with the movie spring breakers. u know how many people walked out cuz they couldnt handle the intense scenes especially the ones with ashley, vanessa and james? says alot about our society

cARLY @ 4:25 pm on 02/19/2013

If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. (Roughly translated as: If you can’t stand the hate, get off the Internet). The Internet’s cruel. I? try to stay away from the hating, but that’s just me. People are gonna hate. get over it, and if you don’t like it, stop going on gossip sites. It’s simple.

kim @ 2:12 am on 02/20/2013

notice how she never talks about austin in any of her interviews… she and zac liked to keep their relationship private, but were also willing to slip bits and pieces of it. i don’t see austin’s name mentioned here…

ella @ 10:49 am on 02/22/2013

@kim:

Did you read the whole interview? Because she does talk about Austin.

kim @ 5:47 pm on 02/22/2013

@ella: yes i have read the full interview and no she doesn’t talk about him. his name was mentioned by the person who wrote it, but she never personally mentioned him herself.