Kristen Stewart - Oscars 2013

Kristen Stewart - Oscars 2013

Kristen Stewart arrives on the red carpet at the 2013 Academy Awards held at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday (February 24) in Hollywood.

The 22-year-old actress wore a Reem Acra dress with one Jimmy Choo heel, one Bloch shoe, and Fred Leighton jewels.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kristen Stewart

During the ceremony, Kristen will be presenting on-stage. Stay tuned for more pix!

Make sure to tune in TONIGHT to the 2013 Oscars, hosted by Seth MacFarlane, at 8:30PM ET/PT on ABC!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kristen’s Oscar look?

Stewart-oscars kristen stewart 2013 oscars 01
Stewart-oscars kristen stewart 2013 oscars 10

Credit: Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2013 Oscars, Kristen Stewart

Nijah @ 8:18 pm on 02/24/2013

Beautiful woman.

regardless... @ 8:43 pm on 02/24/2013

I’ve lost all respect for her. She makes me cringe whenever I see her. And let’s be honest, her acting is all lip biting, hand-running-through-hair, head shaking, and blank expressions. In real life, she can’t formulate a coherent thought. I really liked her before, I really did…but now I don’t know what I saw in that person.

also... @ 8:43 pm on 02/24/2013

the dress is not flattering for her figure.

Mac @ 8:47 pm on 02/24/2013

Why is she always twitching? Is that from her pot smoking? It’s extremely add and childish.

Sophie @ 8:52 pm on 02/24/2013

She looks drop dead gorgeous, and has a smile on her face even though she is limping around in crutches. I’m proud of her and that person commenting on her acting doesn’t know a thing. She is incredible and has been commended by many experienced actors and directors and has also been nominated for several awards.

also... @ 8:57 pm on 02/24/2013

yeah! the Razzies!!!! Great job, KStew!!!!! xoxo.

also... @ 8:58 pm on 02/24/2013

@Sophie: yeah! the Razzies!!!! Great job, KStew!!!!! xoxo.

um, LOL @ 9:04 pm on 02/24/2013

@Sophie: I’m sure people in general have fared much worse than walking around in crutches. It’s temporary. It’s not something to bemoan. wowwwwwwwwww…

Mac @ 9:06 pm on 02/24/2013

The Razzies, she should be proud!!!! Her acting is flat. It is the public who sees these movies. I would have purchased Snow White if she wasn’t in it. She ruins my movie going experience. Some movies I know I would’ve watched if she wasn’t in it.

anon @ 9:07 pm on 02/24/2013

anyone who wears see thru clothes on any red carpet they get the chance to has NO SHAME getting caught with a married man,no matter how convincing they TRY to sound. soooooo trampy.

san80 @ 9:25 pm on 02/24/2013

love this woman. she is so beautiful. i bet all people excited to see her.

Lauren @ 9:49 pm on 02/24/2013

I don’t nderstand why everyone hates her what did she do you. She is an amazing actress with a huge fan base backing her up every step of the way. She looks drop dead gorgeous tonight and the fact that she is on crutches shows how professional she is

Warren @ 10:05 pm on 02/24/2013

Kristen is beautiful and hot, hot , hot on the red carpet. She has the most Oscar posts on Just Jared, but there are a lot of jealous people on there too.

Pricely @ 10:17 pm on 02/24/2013

Why does she always look like she has grey roots?

Warren @ 10:17 pm on 02/24/2013

@anon: I don’t see anything wrong with what she’s wearing. I can’t see anything through her dress. You must have x-ray vision.

corine @ 10:44 pm on 02/24/2013

Don’t particularly like the dress on her. And gosh, she seems so boring with no personality.She doesn’t seem like the most enjoyable persosn to be around if you know what I mean. Guess that explains her Razzie award a few years back….

leeane @ 1:14 am on 02/25/2013

the dress looked terrible, like her boobs were about to fall out. She looked fat and grumpy. Hair was stringy.

Pricely @ 1:36 am on 02/25/2013

Her hair. Lord. Worst is the sympathy craving she had. I have had knee surgery, fracture, twisted ankle you name it. In every instance if you need the crutches then you need them. She brought them to show then limped for photos. N she’s real? If you need them then don’t try to pretty up n leave them. That’s fake as fake can get. She claims she’s not that girl. Well, pot (literally) you r!

faker @ 3:01 am on 02/25/2013

If your foot is really broken you don’t have the option to walk around without them. She didn’t even need the crutches. Kstew just used them for sympathy. Trash at it’s finest!

fan @ 7:38 am on 02/25/2013

My respect for her will never be the same. Okay, she’s the girl without expressions and I hate Bella but I don’t care because I thought she’s a good girl but with all these scandals, there’s no way I’ll ever like a mistress. Poor Robert.

I think that’s one of those was kristeni who looked very nice. Love Kristen, you’re my favorite.

Bart @ 11:53 pm on 02/25/2013

Her presenting was as bad as her acting – listless, lifeless, boring. I don’t get her appeal.