Jeanine Mason Cast As Hana On 'Delirium'!

Jeanine Mason Cast As Hana On 'Delirium'!

Jeanine Mason is the latest to join the cast of the upcoming pilot Delirium, according to TV Line!

The 22-year-old actress is best known for her her appearance on So You Think You Can Dance? and her role on ABC Family’s Bunheads.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jeanine Mason

Jeanine will play Hana Tate, best friend to the main character Lena Holoway who will be played by Emma Roberts.

Also cast in the book-to-television adaptation are Daren Kagasoff and Gregg Sulkin as Alex Sheathes and Julian Fineman, respectively.

WHAT DO YOU THINK
of Jeanine as Hana?

Credit: Charley Gallay; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Casting, Delirium, Jeanine Mason

courtney @ 9:34 pm on 03/04/2013

WHAT?!?!?! NO NO NO NO NO Shes supposed to be blonde!!!!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

julked @ 4:48 am on 03/05/2013

And she’s also supposed to be cute, you know a real beauty, not girl looking like ***** -,-

sOPHIE @ 8:38 am on 03/05/2013

She is NOTHING like Hana Tate AT ALL –”

S @ 9:35 am on 03/05/2013

The hair is not a problem, it can always be changed however she is WAY too old looking! Just like the guy they cast as Alex!

lena @ 9:26 am on 03/15/2013

asdfghjkl;
Blaaaaaaah!
grrrrr arrrgghhh x_x
Nooooooooooooo

Hana tate @ 10:12 pm on 03/18/2013

The hell no! Hana is supposed to be beautiful! a lot more beautiful than Lena, intimidating, pristine, classy. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

brionna @ 9:51 am on 03/26/2013

Okay I’m an obsessive book reader and Delirium is one of my favorite series. Therefore I fully understand the strong responses to the casting because of the detailed description as to what Hana is meant to look like. However, I absolutely adored Jeanine on SYTYCD season 5 when she won and voted for her. She has natural charm and confidence and reminds me a lot of Hana in those ways so I think she will be fine. Just give her a chance to prove herself is all I ask :)

Hana tate @ 9:51 am on 04/02/2013

This chick is trying to cast my role– hunny im blonde not brunette and i run, not dance. get it right.
-from the real Hana Tate

sickofDeliria @ 9:00 pm on 01/13/2014

There are so many choices why her?