Shailene Woodley: 'Spider-Man 2' Waitress!

Shailene Woodley: 'Spider-Man 2' Waitress!

Shailene Woodley gets into character as she films waitressing scenes for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 on Monday morning (March 4) in the Flatiron District of New York City.

The 21-year-old actress plays Mary Jane Watson in the film, which also stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Shailene Woodley

“i am SO into this retrograde situation. HECK YES! :)))” she tweeted the night before.

A few days earlier, Shailene was spotted sporting a red striped scarf and greeting fans while leaving her NYC hotel solo.

Shailene-waitress shailene woodley spider man 2 waitress 01
Shailene-waitress shailene woodley spider man 2 waitress 02
Shailene-waitress shailene woodley spider man 2 waitress 03
Shailene-waitress shailene woodley spider man 2 waitress 04

Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Shailene Woodley

ohmi @ 11:56 am on 03/04/2013

too damn ugly to play mary jane

lol how about no @ 12:07 pm on 03/04/2013

I am sorry but this chic cant act, she looks so bad with red hair lol what a joke. Go back to your pregnancy show loll

Sam @ 12:18 pm on 03/04/2013

Apparently she can act and her red hair isn’t much of a joke if directors are willing to pay her to be in anticipated films….

hey sam @ 12:30 pm on 03/04/2013

just because she got one good movie doesnt make her an actress loll and if you think she can act you know nothing about cinema

joe @ 12:32 pm on 03/04/2013

she looks like a waitress from true blood…. no class act here… sorry but that’s an epic fail…kristen dunst much better

julie @ 12:34 pm on 03/04/2013

she has a horse face lol

Sam @ 2:40 pm on 03/04/2013

I’m not saying she’s a great actress… If you could find where I said that, that would be great… I’m saying there must be potential in the girl, which is why they would cast her in the film. To be honest, I’ve never even heard of her, so I won’t knock someone that I don’t know. And if you’re going to try insult me, “got one good movie”… try “has one good movie” Also… try using the @reply if you’re going to attack someone’s opinion. Then I would take offense to you thinking that I have no knowledge about cinema.

Spider @ 3:59 pm on 03/04/2013

I am very anxious to see this movie

Rhonda @ 4:17 pm on 03/04/2013

She’s beautiful and people need to trust the casting to the people who actually do this for a living! So please just STFU. It’s really annoying.

Ali @ 5:03 pm on 03/04/2013

She was oblivious cast for a reason. People can’t judge quickly just because they don’t like the acting on the show. She’s a great actress if you’ve see The Descendants. The acting from the show is very different from the acting on the film.

Maria @ 10:41 pm on 03/04/2013

I agree. Too plain and boring to be cast in this movie! Don’t like her. Will totally ruin this movie! Does not look at all like Mary Jane! Mary Jane is really pretty while I don’t think Shailene is. And her acting is not good! Hate her show. It’s boring.

karen @ 1:21 pm on 03/07/2013

It’s funny how people are saying she’s a “bad actress,” yet she was nominated for a Golden Globe before…