Taylor Swift: Harry Styles 'Chased' Her For a Year!

Taylor Swift: Harry Styles 'Chased' Her For a Year!

Taylor Swift opens up in her cover story for the April 2013 issue of Vanity Fair.

The 23-year-old musician chatted with the glossy about her dating life and even allowed a friend to talk about her past relationships. Check it:

Taylor on her recent boyfriends: “If you want some big revelation, since 2010 I have dated exactly two people, [Harry Styles and Conor Kennedy].”

Taylor’s source on her relationship with Harry Styles: “‘He wore her down,’ the source says of Styles, who allegedly ‘chased’ Swift for a year. ‘He was all, like, ‘You’re amazing—I want to be with you. I want to do this.’’ The relationship fell apart after he texted Swift to alert her of a picture on the Internet of him kissing a friend good-bye. They were ‘making out like with their hands all up in each other’s hair,’ says the source. After Swift ended the relationship, he pursued her for the better part of a year until she finally took him back. ‘But the whole time she says she feels like he’s looking at every girl,’ the source continues. And then when they were in London together he ‘disappears one night and after that it was like he just didn’t want to keep going.’”

Taylor’s source on her other exes: “‘It was like a pendulum for her, swinging back and forth,’ the source says of Swift’s exes, with all of whom age has been a problem. Conor Kennedy, 17 at the time, was ‘just like a two-month thing,’ the source continues, and Swift ‘says he was awesome.’ The source says, ‘She dated Jake [Gyllenhaal] and John [Mayer] when she was really young and they were in their 30s, and she got really hurt. So it was like ‘That hurt—this won’t. But then it did.’’”

For more on Taylor, visit VanityFair.com!

Bigger cover pic inside…

Swift-vf taylor swift harry styles chased her for a year 01

Photos: Vanity Fair
Posted to: Magazine, Taylor Swift

rya @ 10:12 am on 03/05/2013

yes…n it also ended less than 4 months.

fan @ 10:21 am on 03/05/2013

wow. too revealing, girl.

Rosalie @ 11:04 am on 03/05/2013

This girl is so annoying…

Maris @ 11:05 am on 03/05/2013

It wasn’t even Taylor who said that, it was “Taylor’s source”

P @ 11:44 am on 03/05/2013

@Maris: Does it matter? She made her source say that. In the Vanity Fair article, it says “Although one of Swift’s rules is that she doesn’t go into the personal details of any of her relationships, she authorized someone to discuss them with Sales.” So the source basically just says what T. Swift wants him/her to say. It’s a way to avoiding that people directly quote Swift.

Nimbus Star @ 4:46 pm on 03/05/2013

I love her, I really do. But I think she needs to take a break from dating.

kanani @ 9:19 pm on 03/06/2013

@Nimbus Star: She’s not even dating anyone right now.

Sam @ 5:05 pm on 03/07/2013

I love her but she’s getting annoying lately

Melissa @ 12:56 pm on 03/08/2013

I love taylor swift since the start she is basically my idol but lately I have been growing tired of her dating drama I know she is just 23 and want to have fun heck iam 24 and i just want to have fun but I dont go from guy to guy fyi i am not saying she does I am just observing from her past relationships and what i hear in the media. However I really do think that taylor needs to take a break from dating I really loved it when she was with harry I had hopes that he would have been good for her but that obviously failed taylor also needs to stop bad mouthing harry styles it was cute when she was 18 but she’s 23 and needs to stop its getting old there comes to a certain age where you can do that now it just making you look bad. hopefully now that taylor is on tour she will take a break from the dating scene and rethink her love life I really do hope she will find that guy and settle down soon.

Nia @ 1:06 am on 01/01/2014

Lol,it was like,,,stahp it directioner or others.That was her own problem to dating with anyone..umm and she is currently not dating with anyone right now and she has be a single about a years now.So what? 16 guys?.She is curently only dating with 2 people [confirm relationship] since 2010.If you dont know anything just STFU !. :P