Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: Engagement Off?

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: Engagement Off?

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have reportedly called off their engagement.

Rumors that the 19-year-old actress/singer and the 23-year-old Hunger Games actor had split were swirling since the beginning of the month.

Miley and Liam are done; it’s over. She likes to party really hard and can be pretty wild. It became a problem for him,” a source shared with Page Six.

Another source added, “They have broken up before, and are broken up again now. There was drama because she suspected he had a wandering eye. And she recently tweeted a denial that he cheated.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth’s split?

Credit: Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus

Pages: [1] 2 »
ohmi @ 1:26 am on 03/13/2013

wut

Christy @ 1:39 am on 03/13/2013

So glad they broke up. They’re obviously not meant for each other. Liam is a great guy and he deserves someone better than Miley who acts really wild all the time.

Warren @ 1:42 am on 03/13/2013

If true, I’m OK, because Miley can be my single dream girl again. But didn’t Miley deny this like just yesterday? I doubt if Miley partying had anything to do with it. Liam seems to get out just as much as Miley. He is the one that seemed out of control if the reports are true.

Warren @ 1:46 am on 03/13/2013

@Christy: Well, he’s not a great guy if he is a cheater. And Miley was wild before he met her so he must have liked that.

Iris @ 1:53 am on 03/13/2013

I blame Miley’s haircut!

Amanda @ 1:59 am on 03/13/2013

This was inevitable. They had it coming

shanghai @ 3:05 am on 03/13/2013

Just too young and too many temptations in Hollywood for both of them.

dylan @ 4:34 am on 03/13/2013

good for him, he can do so much better.

Ella @ 6:56 am on 03/13/2013

It’s Nicholas’ time to shine! ;)

amy @ 7:47 am on 03/13/2013

Not believing this until it comes directly from their people. And Liam is just as wild as Miley (why do you think Miley smokes – Liam smokes) – it’s just that the paparazzi are always all over Miley & so many jealous girls like to write nasty stuff on these sites about Miley so the gulable believe that garbage..

cam @ 7:48 am on 03/13/2013

@dylan:

so can she do much better!

Dina @ 8:12 am on 03/13/2013

for one thing she is 20 not 19 , and another thing it is not true casue she sadi this lots of times, that they are still getting married! miley does not need the madia to make up rumers about her like that, leave her alone, even though i wish she would go back to nick

amy @ 8:23 am on 03/13/2013

@Christy:

I love how girls all say they are glad they broke up or they had it coming AS IF Liam would ever want any of you. Stop, just stop! Unless Miley herself says they are over it’s only a rumor.

I love them together and it seemsthey love each other – only they know if they are meant to be forever.

biker mike @ 9:23 am on 03/13/2013

yeah really, How’s that ugly ugly haircut working for ya now? what took him so long? when is she going to realize that those who hate her told how great she looked, and were laughing at her behind her back

kim @ 10:04 am on 03/13/2013

@christy totally agree with u. and HE HASNT CHEATED STFU guys

julie @ 12:25 pm on 03/13/2013

well miley tweeted just a couple of days ago “I am so sick of La. And sick of the lies that come with it. I didn’t call off my wedding. Taking a break from social media. #draining” so i dont really believe its true

Chelsy @ 1:57 pm on 03/13/2013

@julie: The guy is not with his supposed fiancee but hiding out as far away from this mess as possible..in Australia. No one has to say anything about a break up. His actions speak volumes.

Ariana @ 2:22 pm on 03/13/2013

I’m glad she broke up with this monkey with anger problems. As if he was a saint.

Amairany @ 2:39 pm on 03/13/2013

@Ella: I hope that

Sam @ 2:41 pm on 03/13/2013

The truth is that they don’t live together since the beginning of the year. They tried to make it work. Miley doesn’t want to call off the wedding yet. Liam is in Australia since last week and Miley stopped wearing the ring when Liam traveled there.

Gossip Girl @ 2:41 pm on 03/13/2013

@amy: funny you should mention that, I find it odd that nobody noticed that , it wasn’t till AFTER Miley met Liam that she started smoking and stuff. I always though of Liam as a bad influence on her. She swers more that ever now and so does Liam. Liam also has a tenper problem which Miley jas admitted to. I never shipped this too as hard as I once did after they met on the set of “The Last Song” back in June almost 3 years ago. However, Something inside me this wasn’t going to last. IMO, Being 19 is WAY too young to get married. ASK NE-YO.

amy @ 4:48 pm on 03/13/2013

This story is not true! – ENews reports that Liam & Miley are not over & they both want to work it out. (see twitter.com/enews and twitter.com/kenbakernow)

Girl @ 5:20 pm on 03/13/2013

@Iris: LOL me too

Lawrence @ 6:07 pm on 03/13/2013

I’m glad Liam finally came to his senses, now lets see how true this turns out. He’s gone back to her before, hopefully he’ll think twice this time.

lu @ 8:37 pm on 03/13/2013

SHE BLONGS TO NICK JONAS!!!!!! HEHE NILEY FOREVER ?

Pages: [1] 2 »