Vanessa Hudgens: Outing in Overalls

Vanessa Hudgens: Outing in Overalls

Vanessa Hudgens dresses down for the weekend as she leaves her home on Saturday morning (March 16) in Studio City, Calif.

Earlier this week, the 24-year-old actress premiered her new movie, Spring Breakers, on the west coast.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Last night was surreal. So much fun w/ my friends and fam at the LA Spring Breakers premiere!! Here are some pics…” Vanessa wrote on her official website.

She added on Instagram, “So much fun at the premiere last night. Loved my @LoveGoldLive jewelry! #springbreakers #gold.”

10+ pics inside…

Hudgens-saturday vanessa hudgens saturday morning 01
Hudgens-saturday vanessa hudgens saturday morning 02
Hudgens-saturday vanessa hudgens saturday morning 03
Hudgens-saturday vanessa hudgens saturday morning 04
Hudgens-saturday vanessa hudgens saturday morning 05
Hudgens-saturday vanessa hudgens saturday morning 06
Hudgens-saturday vanessa hudgens saturday morning 07
Hudgens-saturday vanessa hudgens saturday morning 08
Hudgens-saturday vanessa hudgens saturday morning 09
Hudgens-saturday vanessa hudgens saturday morning 10

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

leti @ 3:16 pm on 03/16/2013

Am I the only one who doesn’t like her new hairstyle?

LOVEvhud @ 3:17 pm on 03/16/2013

She looks so Sexy? Even that way :) If I dressed like that, I’d look ridiculous >.< ? Love her

LOVEvhud @ 3:17 pm on 03/16/2013

I LOVE HER HAIRSTYLE ?

LOVEvhud @ 3:18 pm on 03/16/2013

And Leti, yes, I think you’re the only one

leti @ 3:21 pm on 03/16/2013

I just think she looks way better with her natural dark hair.

freya @ 3:28 pm on 03/16/2013

Why does she keep dressing up like this all the time. She`s already 25 years old can muster up wearing some shirt to hide that hideous bra of hers.

barbara @ 3:39 pm on 03/16/2013

she is 24 not 25, she looks like she going to work, they pick you up in a suv.and i love her hair, i like this color and i also like the dark hair, she is so cute.

Thatoneperson @ 3:51 pm on 03/16/2013

I love this outfit and the new hairstyle!

carly @ 6:59 pm on 03/16/2013

why doesn’t she just grow her hair long instead of having fake hair all the time? natural is better. I’m happy though that the hippy/hobo stage she was gong through is starting to fade away.

Heaven @ 9:16 pm on 03/16/2013

@carly: Because it’d probably take too long for her hair to grow when all she has to do is put in extentions. Vanessa’s said a million times that she likes changing her hairstyle. She’s probably going to have a different hairstyle in a few months anyway. LOL

tina @ 10:37 pm on 03/16/2013

@freya: How much are you being paid to put her down? See it goes both ways. I wouldn’t waste time posting on someone I dislike. You on the other hand seem not to value your time. At the end of the day she’s happy and enjoying life and you’re wallowing in hate for someone you don’t know. Sorry your life is so pathetic

EfronEnchanted @ 10:55 pm on 03/16/2013

Austin & Vanessa at the Zoo, see they did not break up y’all. Have no fear he is backkk

yets @ 11:44 pm on 03/16/2013

@efronenchanted that is not Austin and Vanessa ok.

Xo @ 2:30 am on 03/17/2013

@EfronEnchanted: I’m pretty sure that isn’t them, but they are definitely still together. She brought up having a boyfriend in an interview yesterday.

mel @ 3:51 am on 03/17/2013

@EfronEnchanted that def isn’t austin and vanessa, it’s someone else…

stacy @ 7:56 am on 03/17/2013

it’s weird she cuts her hair so short like almost every month, yet seems to prefer wearing fake long hair when she could have grown her long hair back by now…

OK @ 11:44 am on 03/17/2013

Cute

ology @ 11:30 pm on 03/17/2013

@Xo: I don’t think she ever has brought up having Austin as a boyfriend in an interview. if so, which one?

kiki @ 11:31 pm on 03/17/2013

her hair looks bad. if she wanted it long, why did she cut it in the first place? the color also looks bad on her

Mel @ 7:59 am on 03/18/2013

@Xo she said “hanging out with my boyfriend…” she didn’t say austin’s name. so how would we know she meant HIM? they don’t even act like a couple, they act like friends.

juliet @ 9:48 am on 03/18/2013

@Mel: Don’t judge by the picture. Besides, how would you know if they’re acting up like friends?….I mean, were you with them around the clock?…None of us knows anything about them.
Let’s say they act like friends as you assumed, then how come they’re dating over a year now? I’m just had it with people harboring hatred against them…Just leave them alone!

mel @ 9:54 am on 03/18/2013

well, we get photos and vids of them all the time, so basically.. I am around them around the clock, just not “in person” lol. I still don’t believe they’re dating, she’s never said she’s dating austin, just that she has a bf. I’m not bothering vanessa nor austin, I’m commenting on a gossip site……

Xo @ 3:32 pm on 03/18/2013

@mel: dude get over yourself. She doesn’t need to come out and say my boyfriend’s name is Austin Butler. Considering his tweet the night before this interview, its obvious who she is talking about. Anyone who follows her knows how often they are together. They lived together in NY for several months. If you’re that deep in denial nothing either of them says or does will change your mind.

Mel @ 11:58 pm on 03/18/2013

@Xo It’s not called ‘denial’. I am still standing by my opinion that I don’t believe they’re actually dating. She never mentions his name, only austin does mention hers for reasons that you won’t like. and we have no proof that they lived together in ny.

You’re not going to change my opinion on the matter. end of discussion.