'Careful What You Wish For', Nick Jonas

'Careful What You Wish For', Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas is heading to the big screen for Careful What You Wish For.

According to Variety, the 20-year-old musician actor will play Doug, who gets more than he bargained for when he starts having an affair with Lena (Isabel Lucas), the young wife of an investment banker renting the lake house next door for the summer.

The husband’s suspicious death reveals a substantial life insurance policy, and everyone is a potential suspect in this sexy thriller.

The movie will begin filming in late April 2013 in Charlotte, North Carolina.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Nick’s new project?

Credit: Stephen Lovekin; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas

Alejandra @ 4:58 pm on 03/18/2013

Cannot wait!!! Love him.

sfirs @ 6:25 pm on 03/18/2013

Smash performance and 8 total theatre roles if you included the Hollywood Bowl (hairspray), the West End, and “The Sound of Music” in Jersey, Grammy and Emmy nominated, 20 million albums sold, 100 million singles sold, 7 albums (personal and with JB), 2 films, multiple tv guest appearances, Les Mis 25th Anniversary, platinum and gold record holder, all while starring in his first feature film. He’s underrated because he worked with Disney, but he’s been in the business heavily since he was 6. I am excited because he is great with dramatic roles.

jADE @ 7:47 pm on 03/18/2013

I’m happy I’ll get to see on the big screen, but what really pisses me off is that this is gonna delay their new album even more! Most fans are happy for him because it’s Nick, but I’m sure that if it were Kevin, or worse, Joe, they would be freaking out, saying this is a irresponsability, especially now that they’re finally back on track. So yeah, you can say I’m mad.

Lola @ 10:34 pm on 03/18/2013

This movie is going to mess up with my feelings so bad.
At first i’m gonna be all smiles then horny and suddenly jealous of the girl Nick’s going to “lose his v card with on the big screen. Sorta speak of course

sara @ 6:16 am on 03/19/2013

So proud of this young man!

Camila @ 10:57 am on 03/19/2013

Can’t wait to see him!! So proud

John @ 6:42 pm on 03/19/2013

Good for him! He’s always been the most talented of the 3 brothers, and even though I hated JoBro music, I surprisingly LOVED Nick’s solo album a few years back. It was blues/rock..I am looking forward to this new movie. I am hoping people give him a chance and not pre-judge it as a new movie from a former Disney star. I think Nick is very talented, humble, and has really grown into a very sexy young man.

paige @ 9:31 am on 03/27/2013

Congrats Nick, so proud of you right now.
I hope you blow them all away and finally break that Disney mold.

WOO!!