'Pretty Little Liars' Season Finale Recap: Who is Red Coat?

'Pretty Little Liars' Season Finale Recap: Who is Red Coat?

We finally found out the person behind “Red Coat” during tonight’s Pretty Little Liars season finale!

With Spencer (Troian Bellisario) finally out of Radley Sanitarium, she was even more intent on getting answers about the “A Team.”

Toby (Keegan Allen) has been presumed dead for several weeks now, but another body was just found in the woods, leaving her curious to know if her ex-boyfriend is still alive.

Click inside to find out what happened on tonight’s season finale…

Spencer was uncovered by Hanna (Ashley Benson) as the one who stole Malcolm last week and finds out that Toby is in fact very much alive! It’s official – Spoby is back on!

The girls then teamed up to take on Mona (Janel Parrish) and Red Coat was revealed to be… Alison (Sasha Pieterse)! Suddenly, the house went up in flames and Toby was left unconscious in the woods with the lighter laying next to him!

Meanwhile, Aria (Lucy Hale) broke it off with Ezra (Ian Harding) for good this time, so he could take up a teaching job back at Rosewood High.

WHAT DID YOU THINK of the PLL season finale?

Posted to: Pretty Little Liars

michelle @ 10:36 pm on 03/19/2013

INTENSE!!! I cannot wait until June 11.

X @ 10:38 pm on 03/19/2013

It’s spoby not sboby

Ashley P. @ 11:51 pm on 03/19/2013

I have way too many questions. I understand that’s what PLL does, leaves you wondering but this is ridiculous. I lost interest in it a long time ago but I check in every now and then and I can still this is ridiculous. :/

jess @ 3:04 am on 03/20/2013

This episode wasn’t that shocking to me. First off Ali as red coat wasn’t surprising you could see that coming ages ago. Spencer isn’t evil of cause she isn’t and toby isn’t evil they would never break those two up so he has to be good. Ezra and Aria broke up, we shall see how long that lasts. I bet they will be back to sneaking around very early next season. I kept waiting for a super shocking surprise like thayer in the lying game but I didn’t get it. I wanted to see something that I could never of seen coming. I am left with questions though. Is it Ali or is it her twin? (Didn’t read the books but I have heard what happens) Will toby be blamed for the fire? What is in the back of the car?

KOkyhunaiyyan @ 8:54 am on 03/20/2013

Red Coat sucked! we already know its Ali (that was my first guess btw) and my theory is: Jenna and Shana are in the A team

Clauida @ 1:26 pm on 03/21/2013

@KOkyhunaiyyan:
I read the books and the A is Alison’s twin sister!! I cant’t wait till they finally figure out that it’s her.. YES!!!