Premiering on July 19th, the movie begins on the last day of summer, and McKenzie’s (Mitchell) surf and sand life is about to be upturned when she departs for boarding school to fulfill her family’s dream to graduate from the elite institution. But when she and Brady (Lynch) find themselves literally transported into his favorite classic beach musical, set in the 1960s, about a rivalry between the surfers and bikers and a star-crossed teenage boy who likes a girl, he is ecstatic for endless summer while she is eager to get back home to keep her promise to her family about her schooling.
The Teen Beach Movie soundtrack will hit shelves on July 16th.
Check out the track listing inside…
1. Oxygen – Maia Mitchell
2. Surf Crazy – Spencer Lee, Kelly Hawkes and Cast
3. Cruisin For a Bruisin – Ross Lynch, Grace Phipps, Jason Evigan
4. Falling for Ya – Grace Phipps
5. Meant to Be – Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, Grace Phipps, Spencer Lee
6. Like Me – Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, Grace Phipps, Spencer Lee & Cast
7. Meant to Be (Reprise 1) – Grace Phipps, Spencer Lee
8. Can’t Stop Singing – Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell
9. Meant to Be (Reprise 2) – Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell
10. Surf’s Up – Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell & Cast
11. Coolest Cats in Town – Spencer Lee, Grace Phipps, Jason Evigan
12. Surf Crazy Finale – Cast