Jennifer Lawrence: 'When I'm Doing Movies, I'm Really Happy'

Jennifer Lawrence: 'When I'm Doing Movies, I'm Really Happy'

Jennifer Lawrence graces last weekend’s cover of UK’s Fabulous magazine.

The 22-year-old recent Oscar winner opened up to the glossy about her famous life, turning into a chihuahua and more. Check it:

On award shows: “I’m afraid I’m going to go my whole life being scared like a chihuahua. It’s not my comfort zone. Making movies is where I belong. I shouldn’t be heard just talking. So, when I’m doing movies, I’m really happy. That’s where I’m comfortable, that’s my home. When you put me on a red carpet or on a stage, I turn into chihuahua Jennifer.”

On being called ‘famous’: “I don’t ever walk around feeling famous. I walk around feeling the exact same way I have walked around my entire life, but it’s not until I talk to somebody and see in their eyes that I’m different. It makes me feel weird.”

On having her brothers on her side: “My brothers called them [my parents] and said: ‘You’ve travelled all over the country with us, for baseball, football and basketball. This is her baseball game. You have to support her.’ So they were forced to, at that point.”

Bigger cover inside…

Jennifer-fabulous jennifer lawrence fabulous uk 01

Photos: Fabulous Magazine
Posted to: Jennifer Lawrence, Magazine

emily @ 9:53 pm on 03/29/2013

She has got to be one of the most down to earth celebrities of all time. If young girls look up to anyone in Hollywood, it should be her.

Act @ 11:34 pm on 03/29/2013

@emily:

When will people realize that just like actors act in television and movies that they act in interviews. I’m sure if anyone had a real sit down with a celeb especially one-on-one just the two of them without press, things would be completely different.

I’ve met celebrities that were nice in front of the press, but as soon as the press disappeared, so did their nice demeanor. Beware celebrities especially ones that openly talk about day-to-day, and their fame.

emily @ 11:40 pm on 03/29/2013

@Act: Thank you for the warning, but I’m not some 14-year-old bimbo. I know how Hollywood works. I was just stating my opinion.

sumara @ 1:47 am on 03/30/2013

Gorgeous and great personality.

babyvlover @ 2:00 pm on 03/30/2013

You must be dissapointed of the world when you just think negative. It is actually possibly that Jennifer is really like she’s acting in interviews & in the press. I’ve watched a bunch of vids of her & she was always the same hilarious & humble girl & I admire her for that. And before all: I believe her. You can’t pretend to be like that 24/7. Just believe in the good of people.

emily @ 4:18 pm on 03/30/2013

@babyvlover: PREACH.

daniel @ 10:26 pm on 03/30/2013

@ babyvlover,@ emily fangirl lol
even 14 years and can recognize the difference between a real and a fake person and not have to be a bimbo.
the “future will prove your lack of judgment but you always react that way when it comes to her!!!!!

babyvlover @ 10:17 am on 03/31/2013

@daniel The future will prove your lack of intelligence!