Logan Lerman: 'Percy Jackson & The Sea of Monsters' Trailer -- WATCH NOW!

Logan Lerman: 'Percy Jackson & The Sea of Monsters' Trailer -- WATCH NOW!

Check out the first official trailer for Percy Jackson & The Sea of Monsters!

In the follow-up to Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief, Percy (Logan Lerman) travels to the mythical land known as Sea of Monsters to retrieve a golden fleece that is essential to saving an ailing magical tree that protects his home, Camp Half-Blood.

He departs with his Olympian sidekicks Annabeth Chase (Alexandra Daddario) and satyr Grover (Brandon T. Jackson).

Leven Rambin, Jake Abel, and Douglas Smith also star.

Percy Jackson & The Sea of Monsters opens August 16th!

“Percy Jackson & The Sea of Monsters” Trailer

Seriously. @ 9:46 pm on 03/29/2013

Seriously? I think of this website as a reputable source, then they put this up? Some child with a cell phone illegally filmed a trailer in a theater and it makes it onto this website? Wow. My respect for JJJr just plummeted.

On the other hand, that movie looks 10000X better than the first. Well done, Logan.

Aria @ 9:46 pm on 03/29/2013

OMG!! this one looks so much better than the first LOVE this trailer..having a feels attack right now XD

sarah @ 9:11 am on 03/30/2013

Oh my feels. I looks amazing!! I really hope it does well and we get the rest!!!!

Kenny I. @ 4:42 pm on 03/30/2013

I am only going to see this movie for Alexandra Daddario. Her hypnotic eyes can peer into your soul.

Ariel @ 8:20 pm on 03/30/2013

Logan! My sweet Jewish prince is back.

Lauren @ 1:20 pm on 03/31/2013

@Seriously.:

The trailer was leaked during the host’s midnight showing. The trailer was supposed to premiere at the mtv movie awards.

Carrie @ 10:58 pm on 04/01/2013

Omfg! I’ve waited forever for this to be released and it waswell worth the wait! It looks epic! I can’t wait to see it. And can I just say, I don’t think I can handle Logan lerman’s perfection anymore. I mean, first Perks and now this??? Thay boy’s going to kill me someday, I just know it.