Elle & Blair Fowler: Lucky Beauty Conference Speakers

Elle & Blair Fowler: Lucky Beauty Conference Speakers

Elle and Blair Fowler step out for Lucky Magazine‘s Fashion and Beauty Blog Conference held at SLS Hotel on Thursday afternoon (April 4) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 24- and 20-year-old sisters spoke on a panel before a cocktail party at the exclusive event.

“Having a delicious cup of coffee in a monkey mug at the SLS for the #Luckyfabb fashion and beauty blog conference!” Blair tweeted.

At the conference, guests were treated to an exclusive screening of Betsey and Lulu, Betsey Johnson‘s new show on The Style Network.

FYI: Elle wore a Zara dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, an Hermes bracelet and Chanel watch. Blair is in a Topshop dress with an ALC bracelet.

15+ pics inside of Blair and Elle Fowler

Credit: Donato Sardella; Photos: WireImage
Posted to: Blair Fowler, Elle & Blair, Elle Fowler

Jennay @ 10:36 am on 04/06/2013

who are these girls……… IRELLEVANT

midz @ 11:00 am on 04/06/2013

@Jennay:

They’re beauty gurus on youtube. I totally agree.

Xo @ 12:13 pm on 04/06/2013

I guess I’m not the only one who has no idea who these two women are or why they are relevant enough to get their own post. Then again, half of the people on JJR..I have no idea who they ate.

Xo @ 12:13 pm on 04/06/2013

oops..I meant to say who they “are” not who they “ate”…geez.

jblover @ 5:55 pm on 04/06/2013

i remember i used to watch their video a LONGGG time ago. cant believe there still going at it…. -___- why are they both so pasty white? its time to leave your computers & camcorders and learn about the “great outdoors” !!!

Rosalie @ 12:09 am on 04/07/2013

They are both beauty gurus on youtube. I watch some of their videos. I believe they are designers as well or have their own merchandise. They have no relevance to this site though. Why are they on here?

Olivia Araujo @ 1:10 am on 04/07/2013

Well, I really like Elle and Blair and I was really happy when I saw them here, so if you don’t care about them just exit this page and read whatever interests you

lol @ 5:06 am on 04/07/2013

Beauty gurus? those awful boots with that red dress?!?!
No wonder the kardashians are succses, every Idiot gets to be famous for no reason. and you morons are giving them their milion dollars sallaries with the pity lives your living and then you glorify them even more..

iakjwlfgw @ 8:26 am on 04/07/2013

hello worldl, i am new herer

Kim @ 5:18 pm on 04/07/2013

They’ve become SO full of themselves now. Living in LA, doing the whole “Hollywood” thing. And now they are each buying a place in LA. Darn I should just quit my job and school and make youtube video’s if it means you make enough money to buy a place in LA on your own when you’re both only in your 20′s.