Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Neon Carnival Couple

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Neon Carnival Couple

Vanessa Hudgens strikes a pose at the Neon Carnival hosted by Armani Exhange on Saturday night (April 14) in Indio, Calif.

The 24-year-old actress was joined by her actor beau Austin Butler, and the pair had some fun together riding the bumper cars!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Earlier that day, Vanessa and a group of pals got henna tattoos and grabbed a bite to eat while roaming the festival grounds.

In case you missed it, check out the cute fashion shots Vanessa posted to her Tumblr before heading out for the day!

Hudgens-necaab vanessa hudgens austin butler bumper car couple 21
Hudgens-necaab vanessa hudgens austin butler bumper car couple 22
Hudgens-necaab vanessa hudgens austin butler bumper car couple 23
Hudgens-necaab vanessa hudgens austin butler bumper car couple 24
Hudgens-necaab vanessa hudgens austin butler bumper car couple 25
Hudgens-necaab vanessa hudgens austin butler bumper car couple 26
Hudgens-necaab vanessa hudgens austin butler bumper car couple 27
Hudgens-necaab vanessa hudgens austin butler bumper car couple 28

Photos: Seth Browarnik/ WorldRedEye.com
Posted to: 2013 Coachella Music Festival, Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 »
OK @ 11:21 am on 04/14/2013

The cutie and the hottie ny favorite couple right now.

Irishjeff @ 11:25 am on 04/14/2013

It seems like a waste of energy with so many stories about a b-class actress and her poster boy blond toy who only gets acting jobs b/c of his looks. Are there any public photographs that don’t involve her walking around like the “queen of sheba” leading around Austin on her leash or them groping one another? There are so many young celebrites who are amazing actors, good role models and do good for others.

Liberty @ 12:01 pm on 04/14/2013

You can still do the whole Bohemian/festival thing,without looking silly.

Haters Suck! @ 12:14 pm on 04/14/2013

@irishjeff
Wow way to make an ass of yourself. Who are u to look and talk down to anyone like that?

Liz @ 1:14 pm on 04/14/2013

She always wears the right outfits for Coachella. Vanessa is awsume. love her style in clothing.

tina @ 2:23 pm on 04/14/2013

@Liberty: Gotta love you and your back handed compliments. You always add a little dig. Can’t just say she looks good there is always a but….. You’re the type to say she just saved a kitten from a burning building, but it’s a pity she got a smudge of dirt on her face. lol. And I know it’s just for Vanessa (I’ve seen your comments on other stars)

liam @ 3:48 pm on 04/14/2013

Well we finally found what she’s good at. Costuming it up at hippie concerts. If only she could get paid now for it.

Dee @ 4:10 pm on 04/14/2013

@liam: She’s 24 and having the time of her life as she should be. This is the time. Right here, right now. You should be so lucky than perhaps you wouldn’t sound so bitter.

amy @ 9:50 pm on 04/14/2013

ahhhh, she is gorgeous

kim @ 10:10 pm on 04/14/2013

eeww… worst couple I have ever seen

Missy @ 10:11 pm on 04/14/2013

Sorry, but her nails are a little much. Just think if they were to break…

kiki @ 10:13 pm on 04/14/2013

he looks like he is 12

Sally @ 10:27 pm on 04/14/2013

Okay, I gotta admit that Austin and Vanessa are REALLY cute…

corine @ 11:56 pm on 04/14/2013

@well….: not going to lie…. and don’t believe me if you don’t want to, but I still think that Vanessa still has feelings for zac. and him for her as well. in interviews (after the broke up) she still smiled and blushed when his name was mentioned. in late 2012, zac mentioned Vanessa, and how amazing he thought she was. but anyways… doesn’t matter

seeul8ter @ 12:03 am on 04/15/2013

this is all just compensation… I don’t really see any connection between them and he always so unhappy. he looks more interested in what’s on his phone. sure, she may find attraction in him (and maybe him with her a little), but they don’t seem in love. you don’t necessarily have to be in love with the person to be in a relationship. I think that she likes having him around for company, to show the public she has a boyfriend, she might find him attractive, use him as an accessory, but they just don’t look in love. and how I hate going back to this…. when she was with zac, you could tell that they loved each other… with Austin, sorry… don’t see anything. And he doesn’t even looks like he wants to be there. I mean he’s trying but….

sweetv @ 12:20 am on 04/15/2013

@well….@seeul8ter: Zanessa Would you stop that.. They were already done 2 years ago, and she left. And she is now happy with her new boyfriend. Forget about Zanessa..

IMO @ 2:07 am on 04/15/2013

Love

samatha @ 3:32 am on 04/15/2013

she is like EWWWWWWWW! lol As far as we know, Vanessa and her family (you know, Stella has said so many times she can´t stand him anymore) dislike the guy, and her fans are really over the relationship. The 12 years old are the ones sitll holding the “zanessa faith” but they have moved on, even if Vanessa ended her relationship with Austin, we all know she would never ever be with Efron or someone like him anymore. She has already said it herself

sheen @ 8:03 am on 04/15/2013

@samatha: did Vanessa and Stella really said that?

BIG @ 4:01 pm on 04/15/2013

no where is it documented that Vanessa said that. and my opinion is sure, she may like Austin, but there is always people that you like better. sure, she may like Austin, but you can clearly tell that she liked Zac better.

Noelani @ 8:22 pm on 04/15/2013

Funny how you all gather this stuff from pictures of people you don’t even know. o.O Creepy.

Lawrence @ 2:52 am on 04/16/2013

I wish I had a hot boyfriend*lol*, Van’s lucky.

Liberty @ 7:20 am on 04/16/2013

@tina: I’m a fan,but that does not mean I have to like everything she does. I think this year at Coachella she has looked really good. Last year her style was too crazy and out there,I think she took the boho,gypsy look too far last year. This year she still has it going on but it’s more refined.
I make no apologies for my comments. By publicly announcing she is going to Coachella,she opened her self up to being papped and to being critiqued on her fashion choices,which is what I have done. I have not said anything unduly nasty or harsh. My comment was “I’m glad she has embraced Coachella this year with a more normal style,rather than the outlandish horrors she has worn in previous years.
You can still do the whole Bohemian/festival thing,without looking silly.

My point being she looked ridculous in some of her outfit choice last year. And she was on many worst dressed lists last year. This year she looks far better. I won’t apologise for my critique if that is what you are looking for.

Whitney @ 8:51 am on 04/16/2013

@Liberty: Why on earth do you have to care about what she wears? She can wear whatever she wants.

Pages: [1] 2 »