Kristen Stewart: Back for 'Snow White & The Huntsman' Sequel!

Kristen Stewart: Back for 'Snow White & The Huntsman' Sequel!

Kristen Stewart is officially returning to the big screen to star as the title character in the sequel to Snow White and the Huntsman!

Universal Pictures chairman Adam Fogelson confirmed the news during the studio’s presentation at CinemaCon on Tuesday afternoon (April 16).

The sequel was rumored to concentrate on the life of The Huntsman, played by Chris Hemsworth.

Kristen previously confirmed her involvement with the film while the original film’s director Rupert Sanders will not be returning after the behind the scenes drama with his leading lady went public last year.

ARE YOU EXCITED for the sequel to Snow White and the Huntsman?

Posted to: Kristen Stewart

KSTEWRULEZ @ 6:29 pm on 04/16/2013

Of course she is returning, the movie made 300 MILLION because of KRISTEN, and no one else. …and before the lame cat lady haters chime in about Charlize, tell me how many butts does she put in seats in movies she stars in…?? Hmmmm?? Aeon Flux anyone? In The Land of Elah anyone? That scifi flick that came out last year I can’t even recall the name of anyone??? Angelina Jolie she ain’t. Also, when that Hemsworth guy isn’t a Marvel Comic hero, he’s a dud too. Red Dawn straight to video. That horror flick he did made 2 bucks. Good luck Kstew – you’ll knock it out the park!!

emily @ 6:59 pm on 04/16/2013

Totally

h @ 7:20 pm on 04/16/2013

Not really, the best of that movie was Charlize Theron, she´s an amazing actress

Ariel @ 9:32 am on 04/17/2013

awesome

Gabrielle @ 12:53 pm on 04/18/2013

Yes!!! Totally!!! I cannot wait! Every person in “Snow White and the Huntsman” is an amazing and extremely talented actor. I can’t wait to see it! I know it’ll be good. And I can’t believe they were even considering getting rid of Kristen. She is what makes the movie, not the director, figuratively. There are plenty of other super talented directors, an only one Kristen. Let’s do the math, shall we? Kristen wins, for sure. Go Kristen!

lala @ 3:40 pm on 04/18/2013

but i liked the way it ended :( it better be good lol

Nope @ 4:37 pm on 04/18/2013

I am alright with a sequel. I will watch it. I thought the movie was mediocre. The movie drags a bit in the middle and was somewhat gross at time with the eating of the birds. I do not like Kristen Stewart’s “acting.” I was there for Chris Hemsworth and for the curiosity of seeing a darker Snow White than Disney portrayed.

jes @ 2:27 am on 04/21/2013

We all went to Kristen and we will go for Kristen! Good news!

Minnie @ 9:28 pm on 04/22/2013

@KSTEWRULEZ:

Bitter, much? This was just a ridiculous read. Maybe people went to it because it looked interesting? I know I was considering seeing it because of the twist put on Snow White, NOT because Kristen Stewart was in it.

Geez.