Selena Gomez: 'Come & Get It' Performance on 'Ellen'

Selena Gomez: 'Come & Get It' Performance on 'Ellen'

Selena Gomez switches up her look backstage at The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Monday (April 15) in Burbank, Calif.

The 20-year-old actress/singer performed her song “Come & Get It” during the episode, which airs later TODAY (April 16). Check your local listings for airtime!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Selena Gomez

Also, check out what Selena shared about turning 21 later this year!

FYI: Selena is wearing a Versace dress and boots for her performance.

Selena Performs ‘Come and Get It’

Selena on Turning 21

Selena-backstage selena gomez backstage ellen 01
Selena-backstage selena gomez backstage ellen 02
Selena-backstage selena gomez backstage ellen 03
Selena-backstage selena gomez backstage ellen 04
Selena-backstage selena gomez backstage ellen 05
Selena-backstage selena gomez backstage ellen 06
Selena-backstage selena gomez backstage ellen 07

Credit: Michael Simon; Photos: Startraksphoto
Posted to: Selena Gomez

Ariana @ 1:41 pm on 04/16/2013

She cant sing why does she keep trying?

sara @ 2:04 pm on 04/16/2013

the girl can’t sing. we have to admit it, she should just stick to acting

Delia E. @ 2:14 pm on 04/16/2013

Oh gosh….I love Selena but…she can’t sing!

SImran khan @ 3:00 pm on 04/16/2013

why is she wearing a bindi wtf

may @ 3:08 pm on 04/16/2013

she can sing tho …… but this isn’t the right song for her voice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaqZdgHbz_I

Araik Danielyan @ 3:31 pm on 04/16/2013

She sings in the living voice it is much better than fake enjoy the this

Annie Vo @ 5:12 pm on 04/16/2013

Clean ur ears, and erase ur crush in ur head, u ll see how great her voice is,,,, or maybe u just dont like this kind of music

tia @ 5:28 pm on 04/16/2013

Please stick to acting thanks.

cassie @ 5:35 pm on 04/16/2013

she sings okay but not the other singers out there. she’s an actor stop trying to be a singer.Not hating her, i adore her honestly! but she keeps running out of breath and her she’s flat on some notes… thank god she has backup singers.

sasa @ 12:13 am on 04/17/2013

@Ariana: agree

midz @ 8:45 am on 04/17/2013

I admit she’s not the best singer but she can still sing you need to check her other better performances like when she was on George Lopez singing a year without rain or when she sang acoustic on radio disney or the Unicef concert she did in New York recently. And at least she doesn’t lip sync! Also there’s a lot of celebs out there who can’t sing live so its not like she’s the only one.

Ariel @ 9:35 am on 04/17/2013

i really really really do love her :)

boring @ 12:15 pm on 04/17/2013

what is going on with her -.-

Joseph @ 6:08 pm on 04/17/2013

She sounds great here.. what are you guys on about?

Samantha @ 11:10 pm on 04/17/2013

@Annie Vo: completely agree. I love her music, I love her kind of music. Personally she sings better then some popular singers, mainly because I don’t like there music. If I like there style I might think differently. Take Demi, when she was younger she did a lot of low note songs and I personally didn’t like her voice and then she got into the more up beat higher notes and I loved her. Give Selena a break, she’s good…I don’t think she’s lip-syncing which not many celebs now these days can admit they never did.

Gie @ 11:51 pm on 04/17/2013

Personality, attitude and voice are definitely better than Taylor Swift.

Whatever @ 12:43 am on 04/18/2013

@Gie That is so far from the truth, I have no problem with Selena but Taylor definitely is a better singer. Many of her award performances have gotten standing ovations and she is amazing in concert whereas Selena sounds breathless whenever I have seen her. Taylor is a great person, who doesn’t hide behind a persona. She has helped a lot of people and is incredibly talented.

aRia isaacs @ 11:27 am on 04/18/2013

I love this song! It’s a huge change to her older music but she is good at it. Carly Rae Jepsen cannot sing to save her life yet she is singing. Taylor Swift is not a good singer either and she just doesnt sound very good live, but she has Grammy’s. Alot of people cannot sing but she at least knows how to sound amazing. u guys are just beyond JEALOUS of her. Grow up, Get a life and stop hating people who have success!
-A

Faith @ 10:57 pm on 04/28/2013

Well I think you did an excellent job Selena!!!! :) Even though nobody else liked it! So good job!!!

fabulous song I ever hard………………………………………………. looking beautiful as always…………………….. thanks for using Indian look

rENEE @ 5:14 pm on 05/11/2013

I’m disappointed that only one other commenter took issue with the bindi (And one person actually praised her for wearing it. What the heck?). It’s 2013, people! This kind of cultural appropriation should not still be going on in Hollywood! It was bad enough when Gwen Stefani was doing this in the ’90s. And of course, what Stefani’s doing now with her hired entourage of “imaginary Harajuku Girls” is much worse. (Margaret Cho’s commentary on that has been priceless, by the way.)

love @ 12:40 pm on 08/30/2013

wedewt34werd

AssKicker @ 8:11 am on 10/19/2013

@SImran khan:
na saleya tu aamb laine aa …

AssKicker @ 8:14 am on 10/19/2013