Zac Efron: Suit & Tie on 'Townies' Set

Zac Efron: Suit & Tie on 'Townies' Set

Zac Efron and Dave Franco head to the set of Townies in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon (April 22).

The two actors star with Christopher Mintz-Plasse in the flick about a frat boy whose behavior affects a local neighbor’s family life.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

Over the weekend, Zac made an appearance in New York to promote his other new movie, At Any Price. The film had a screening presented by The Cinema Society and then premiered at the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival.

Efron-townies zac efron townies suit tie 01
Efron-townies zac efron townies suit tie 02
Efron-townies zac efron townies suit tie 03
Efron-townies zac efron townies suit tie 04
Efron-townies zac efron townies suit tie 05

Credit: Pedro Andrade; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Dave Franco, Zac Efron

Pages: [1] 2 »
OK @ 5:08 pm on 04/22/2013

Zac looking good as usual, maybe even better!

kelly martineau @ 5:13 pm on 04/22/2013

Zac is back at work. He’s looking good.

IMO @ 5:53 pm on 04/22/2013

Zac looks so handsome, Dave too. LOL on the way Christopher looks but no one can do a better wacky character than Zac in Liberal Arts.

Mili @ 7:44 pm on 04/22/2013

Is he really that shallow? No wonder why he can’t keep a girlfriend, interesting huff post.

Sharona @ 7:51 pm on 04/22/2013

Love seeing the new pics of Zac back on the set of Townies…..lookin’ good!!!!

Lauren @ 8:21 pm on 04/22/2013

@mill
What is your problem with zac?
You don’t know what zas does on his personal time ?

BO @ 10:12 pm on 04/22/2013

hot handy handsome

Bel Ami @ 10:55 pm on 04/22/2013

Je T’aime Zac.

OK @ 11:28 pm on 04/22/2013

No where, no how was there ever a bettter looking, handsome, and sexier man than Zac.

xx @ 1:39 am on 04/23/2013

@OK: Your a guy right? You are worse than any fangirl here . Lusting for poor Zac. You need to get laid. Sic!!!

NBTT @ 7:37 am on 04/23/2013

@Mili: Shallow? Really? Would be interesting why? Just because his work is the most important thing in his life? For a guy like Zac it’s more than hard to find a girl/woman who wants him for him and NOT for his money, property, fame, popularity, his looks, etc. He doesn’t need a woman by his side and in his life who would run to media and tell everything he is doing and what they do together. He is a position where he can’t trust anyone, beside his parents and closest friends. They are the only ones who really want nothing but the best for him.

OK @ 10:11 am on 04/23/2013

@ XX You know I’m a guy and a gay one. I’m just stating facts here, not lusting. you seem to be the one who is taking everything I say dirty here and on the other post. Maybe I’m not the one who needs to get laid?

Ariel @ 10:12 am on 04/23/2013

he looks different!

OK @ 10:13 am on 04/23/2013

@NBTT you are right Zac himself has said he pretty much knows who he can and can’t trust several times.

OK @ 5:19 pm on 04/23/2013

Still the hottest man alive.

IMO @ 5:30 pm on 04/23/2013

@NBTT: I loved what you said here. I agree with you 100%. I’d also like to add tIMO that times are different now the new generation does alot of hanging out with friends and they don’t necessarily date in a formal sense unless it becomes serious. At least that is the way most of the young people I know are.
I think celebrities as a whole are sort of forced to get into relationships because their PR thinks it looks better , more stable for them to. When in reality all it does it makes them serial daters getting into one relationship after another . Since their occupation is based on working in all sorts of places , with trememdous temptations,and them being away from home far more than not. It’s very difficult to have a relationship that lasts beyond a couple of years. I think Zac is very realistic to say he won’t marry and settle down until he is quite a bit older.

Mili @ 5:45 pm on 04/23/2013

@Lauren: no no no shallow because he “only had one crush” Tyra… But whenever he promotes movies he has crushes in heather, nicole, Sofia, and every other… That what bother me, how shallow he can be, I have no trouble with the job

sweetie @ 7:50 pm on 04/23/2013

he has even said, “the more public your personal life becomes, the more your career diminishes.”

OK @ 7:51 pm on 04/23/2013

@IMO Happy to see you are still posting. I love the way you cut straight through to things.
just wanted to say you always make me think.

IMO @ 10:41 pm on 04/23/2013

@sweetie: He is right about that

@MIli It is not shallow to give compliments to your co stars . Zac has always been very complimentary about who he works with. He has to be consistant or it would look like he has favorites. Which would not be very diplomatic of him . It all part of the game played by all actors
during the promotion of a film. Some are just more charming than others. Besides most of the older famous actresses he has worked with are women that any one whould have a crush on if you love film.

@Ok Only a man of intelligence “thinks”. Life’s Battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later the man who wins is the man who “thinks” he can. Be careful about how much you say Ok and keep thinking. LOL

OK @ 2:06 am on 04/24/2013

@IMO LOL I will kept all that in mind. Sometimes one can say one thing having no idea that it means another to someone else.
I will try to think first.

IMO @ 12:50 pm on 04/24/2013

@OK: See what I mean only thinking man would say that , sometimes our tongue is our worst enemy. LOL Seriously when you work in such a industry as you do , you have to look around and protect those around you. Sometimes it’s best even if you know the actual answer to not comment at all. Sometimes the best answer is silence. You just never know if just an innocent sentence can open up a port hole to evil and hate. Enough of my preaching ,generally what you say is totally supportive and harmless. I know you would never hurt anyone intentionally. BTW I loved what you said in the post today it was said by the only perfect man and it bears repeating. Thank You for being brave enough to say it. You take care and I hope you have a wonderful day .

OK @ 1:32 pm on 04/24/2013

@IMO Thank you so very much and I hope you have a very good day today. You might want to read the other post later today.

IMO @ 5:49 pm on 04/24/2013

@OK: Whoever you new friend is , he is very wise and one worth keeping. He sounds amazing! I just read a post and if that is what your talking about I agree. The fact that he is gorgeous and sexier than any star anyplace, any galaxy is a given. But that can be a hindrance in his occupation when people have overlooked the talent because of the looks. IMO opinion he has worked very hard and has been bypassed because of his looks and fanbase. He has been pigeonholed in a way and objectified as a sex object./heartthob For the first time in The Paperboy I feel that was his first step into acceptence from people in the industry other than his fans. Then with At Any Price and the excellent reviews his is receiving
is another step in the right direction toward the respect he deserves. Parkland is an example of something that came up quickly and I have a feeling it was because of his buzz around town that he is way more than a pretty face. There is nothing wrong with having fun and fantasies about someone and you have your GF’s to have fun with on your post. Just maybe a suggestion here is to balance the comments . I have been trying to comment on his acting more since I too have been guilty of making a comment on just his looks. I’m older I don’t look at Zac the same way you do . I feel he is a major talent and a fine actor who is still finding his way but getting better and better with each project. This one he’s working on now is a huge question about how it will ultimately effect him. Time will tell on that one, he does need a male fanbase so maybe, Who knows? But I will gurantee you this no matter how bad the material will ever be , he will still stand out above the rest. I liked what you said but I have made a conscious effort to stay away from there now . The Hate is just to much , innocent people including yourself gets it without deserving it. . I respect that you like certain people, I can’t I’ve tried . It’s my choice to not act like some comments of hatred are fine and then they come on nice like it’s all ok. It is not . IMO Hate is Hate and to me you have asked nicely and they have not changed. Just because they are nice to the ones they like doesn’t make them any better than the Hater people. So your friend with his quote about casting pearls to the Swine. Why do you think he said that to you.? If he reads that post I can guess why. There is good in all people but if they chose to stand up and declare they Hate I just can’t ever support that. Even if they are a Zac fan. You can only pray that they will change and I believe you will see a change by them changing their posts . Until then I will read what you have to say and wish you the very best. Take care OK.

OK @ 6:30 pm on 04/24/2013

@IMO One think about my new friend. He is crew member very well liked by most people on the set I am visiting. Nice , kind, and a true believer in the Holy Scriptures. Sorry to say I think this is one of those people you meet then they are gone, but you are a better person for knowing them.
He is as good looking as he is wise and one of the funniest guys I have ever met. I will miss him when I’m back at my studio but I will never forget him or the things he has taught me.

I will always try to keep this in mind whenever I speak of Zac. I’m only human and know at times I will fail.
I still hope you return soon to our family on the other post. BTW you also inspire me.

Pages: [1] 2 »