Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler Return From Vegas

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler Return From Vegas

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler keep close as they arrive at Burbank Airport on Sunday afternoon (April 28) in Burbank, Calif.

The 24-year-old actress and her 21-year-old boyfriend were returning from Las Vegas where they attended the Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub grand opening held at the MGM Grand Hotel/Casino.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“O was just mind blowingly amazing. A mystic’s heaven,” she recently tweeted.

Earlier in the week, Vanessa posted a photo of her and her sister Stella posing in the bathroom together.

Vhud-air vanessa hudgens austin butler return from vegas 01
Vhud-air vanessa hudgens austin butler return from vegas 02
Vhud-air vanessa hudgens austin butler return from vegas 03
Vhud-air vanessa hudgens austin butler return from vegas 04
Vhud-air vanessa hudgens austin butler return from vegas 05

Mili @ 8:39 am on 04/29/2013

I’m glad to see them happy, going strong, and the pictures from Vegas were cute. As honest and open as they can be, glad it works for them, they don’t need approval to do what they feel

OK @ 8:40 am on 04/29/2013

There is my favorite couple. You both looked adorable in Las Vegas. Just like you do here.

jadeomg95 @ 9:56 am on 04/29/2013

does anyone know where i can get the tshirt she is wearing?

kim @ 5:14 pm on 04/29/2013

ugly couple…

____ @ 5:16 pm on 04/29/2013

ewww….. zac was so much better than him. she and zac connected on a much personal level. I feel like zac understood her better than Austin. she also looked a lot happier with him. and clearly, Austin has very minimal interest in her. and they didn’t feel the need to over due pda to show that they are in love (which it doesn’t seem like Austin and Vanessa are)

Limited @ 5:17 pm on 04/29/2013

Don’t really hate them, but it seems like Austin has no personality at all. He always seems so stagnant and uncomfortable.

teddy @ 5:34 pm on 04/29/2013

I don’t get it…. I think that it is extremely pathetic to fight over Vanessa and Austin/ Vanessa and Zac. Gosh, it’s not like we are actually talking to them face to face. Whatever…. it’s not like we can do anything to change things that we don’t approve of. And of course people can express their opinions, but is it really necessary to repeat the same stuff?

Sim @ 5:49 pm on 04/29/2013

I’ve seen a lot of posts where people are arguing about this… so I have a question. a lot of people point out that she always wears the cartier bracelet and how that relates to zac and stuff, but isn’t that just a love bracelet?

LOOP @ 5:50 pm on 04/29/2013

@Sim: I don’t know… didn’t he have one too, and they wore them together… idk. Correct me if I’m wrong.

nessa @ 7:37 pm on 04/29/2013

Vanessa knows how to handle relationship.

confused @ 8:01 pm on 04/29/2013

@Sim: I have no clue, although I always see people mentioning it in regards to Zac.

JUST THE FACTS @ 10:20 pm on 04/29/2013

@Sim: She and Zac both have one. They have been spotted with them on when they were still together. The bracelet is designed to be opened only using a special screwdriver that is supplied with every bracelet. The screwdriver is also available in the form of a necklace, allowing the bracelet to be “locked” onto one person while the “key” is kept around the neck of another as a symbol for their commitment to their relationship. (Wikipedia) She wore it when she was with Zac…. a symbol to being committed in that relationship. You don’t see Austin with one. And obviously both she and Zac have been seen with it on still so…

Sim @ 10:21 pm on 04/29/2013

@JUST THE FACTS: Oh… that makes sense now. I never did understand why people always brought it up with zac.

Alice @ 10:46 pm on 04/29/2013

You guys stop talking about Vanessa and Zac… They broke up two years ago and they have nothing to do with each other..And there is no proof that Zac gave that bracelet to Vanessa.. Nobody knows. She seems to be happy with her current boyfriend. I don’t care who she dates. The important thing to me is her happiness

Lawrence @ 3:34 am on 04/30/2013

Welcome back kids, they look sweet.

scarjo @ 2:32 pm on 04/30/2013

He’s good looking but he just seems so boring. I hope he’s good to her because I’m thinking she could do much better.

sunny @ 4:29 pm on 04/30/2013

@scarjo: No, she CAN do much better

Lawrence @ 5:35 am on 05/01/2013

@sunny:

Like you’d know*lol*.

kelly martineau @ 7:18 am on 05/01/2013

Big lips follows v like a puppy dog. Aust boreding and gross. V can do alot better with a different guy. She and Z should get back together. V needs to concerate on getting movie rolls know.

Irene @ 10:45 am on 05/01/2013

@kelly mertineau: Why does she have to go back to the person you want? I hope that people get to know that she and Zac won’t be getting back together…And she has a full right to date whoever she wants…Her life is hers, not yours….Let her do whatever she wants

Charize @ 9:21 pm on 05/01/2013

She can do a lot better than him.

Cutie @ 11:54 pm on 05/01/2013

People have different opinions about their relationship… so what. And whether she would get back together with Zac or not, her relationship with Austin doesn’t seem like it has the potential of lasting that long.