The WAT-AAH! Foundation looks to encourage even more schools to take part in the campaign and spread the message of healthy hydration and physical activity to even more students. Through their commitment to the Let’s Move! program, the WAT-AAH! Foundation continues their pledge to fight childhood obesity.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- One of The O.C.s stars didn’t think it had been 10 years since the last episode aired – TooFab
- The Chainsmokers & Chris Martin‘s ‘Something Just Like This’ – Stream & Lyrics! – Just Jared
- Fans thought Zoella was pregnant because of one picture! – Teen.com
- Meghan Trainor‘s new single, “I’m A Lady”, is almost here! – Tigerbeat
- It looks like Jamie Lynn Spears‘ daughter Maddie is making a great recovery – PopCrush
- Maisie Williams‘ birthday shoutout to Sophie Turner will get you right in the feels – MTV