The WAT-AAH! Foundation looks to encourage even more schools to take part in the campaign and spread the message of healthy hydration and physical activity to even more students. Through their commitment to the Let’s Move! program, the WAT-AAH! Foundation continues their pledge to fight childhood obesity.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Katy Perry just dropped a teaser for her “Rise” music video. Watch it now! – Just Jared
- What did Robert Pattinson lie about to get the role of Cedric in Harry Potter? – Teen.com
- Joe Jonas goes shirtless for a photo shoot on Snapchat – TooFab
- Happy Birthday, Selena Gomez! She’s 24 Today! – Tigerbeat
- Why, oh why, are people trying out this 100 Layers of Beauty thing? It’s not pretty – PopCrush
- Could you try and maintain a ballerina’s healthy diet? See what does into it all – Choice1