The WAT-AAH! Foundation looks to encourage even more schools to take part in the campaign and spread the message of healthy hydration and physical activity to even more students. Through their commitment to the Let’s Move! program, the WAT-AAH! Foundation continues their pledge to fight childhood obesity.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- We are not-so-patiently waiting to find out the name of Liam Payne and Cheryl Cole‘s newborn son! – TooFab
- You won’t recognize the Dancing With the Stars pros in these epic throwback photos – Wetpaint
- Whoa – Eminem‘s daughter Hailie just turned 21 and she looks so grown up in these photos! – Just Jared
- Is Cole Sprouse dating one of his Riverdale co-stars? Some fans think so… – Teen.com
- Little Mix covering Rihanna is all your ears need to hear today – Tigerbeat
- We are obsessed with this Beauty and the Beast promposal – Teen Vogue