The WAT-AAH! Foundation looks to encourage even more schools to take part in the campaign and spread the message of healthy hydration and physical activity to even more students. Through their commitment to the Let’s Move! program, the WAT-AAH! Foundation continues their pledge to fight childhood obesity.
- Perrie Edwards Under Hot Water with Native American Headdress Pics – J-14.com
- Lupita N’yongo Named People‘s Most Beautiful – Wetpaint
- Wait, The Lion King is 20 years old? – Teen.com
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Chops Off Her Hair – TooFab
- Jennifer Lawrence Meets Billy Eichner- Just Jared
- What did Sabrina Carpenter do on spring break? – BOP Tiger Beat
- “It’s A Small World” getting the movie treatment – EW