The WAT-AAH! Foundation looks to encourage even more schools to take part in the campaign and spread the message of healthy hydration and physical activity to even more students. Through their commitment to the Let’s Move! program, the WAT-AAH! Foundation continues their pledge to fight childhood obesity.
- Demi Lovato talks her drug past – Just Jared
- Is Brant Daugherty dating his Dancing with the Stars partner? – Wetpaint
- How well do you know Lorde? – Teen.com
- Elizabeth Olsen: Godzilla Teaser Trailer – TooFab
- Jackson Harris releases new holiday video – BOP Tiger Beat
- Robert Pattinson Joins The Childhood of a Leader – Choice1