This year’s Costume Institute Gala Benefit – celebrating the opening of the Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibition – is co-chaired by Rooney Mara, Moda Operandi creative director Lauren Santo Domingo, Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci, and Vogue editor Anna Wintour.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- How Netflix’s Dear White People is Breaking All The Rules and Winning – TooFab
- Could you imagine never eating a crumb of fast food? Lea Michele hasn’t – Wetpaint
- Have you ever seen the sitcom Roseanne? Well, there’s a reboot in the works – Just Jared
- Did 5SOS‘s Luke Hemmings really split up with girlfriend Arzaylea? – Teen.com
- Shay Mitchell remembers her official first day on Pretty Little Liars, and her last – Tigerbeat
- Fans really thought that Selena Gomez chopped off all of her hair and here’s how she fooled everyone – TeenVogue