This year’s Costume Institute Gala Benefit – celebrating the opening of the Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibition – is co-chaired by Rooney Mara, Moda Operandi creative director Lauren Santo Domingo, Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci, and Vogue editor Anna Wintour.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Grace Helbig Joins Milo Ventimiglia, Mandy Moore and More for Red Nose Day – Just Jared
- Wait, wait, wait, wait. Did Jacob Whitesides and Bea Miller break up? – Teen.com
- Note to self: Never get in a rap battle with Rebel Wilson. She will destroy you – TooFab
- Alli Simpson dishes on social media pressures – Tigerbeat
- There’s a Japanese Popstar who’s performing at the Hammerstein Ballroom, and you can NEVER meet her – PopCrush
- Maisie Williams crashes Kit Harrington‘s radio interview over the phone – EW