This year’s Costume Institute Gala Benefit – celebrating the opening of the Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibition – is co-chaired by Rooney Mara, Moda Operandi creative director Lauren Santo Domingo, Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci, and Vogue editor Anna Wintour.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- AnnaLynne McCord gets super candid about her experience with sexual assault and how that impacted her romantic relationships – Just Jared
- Cheryl Cole‘s mom is seen buying baby clothes, sparking rumors that she’s pregnant with Liam Payne‘s baby! – Teen.com
- Which Girl Meets World guest star just got married?! – TooFab
- Excuse us while we gush over these shirtless photos of the Dolan twins skateboarding – Tigerbeat
- Which Harry Styles haircut is the best? Check them all out – PopCrush
- OMG! Is the cast of 7th Heaven doing a reunion? Only if this character dies… – TV Line