This year’s Costume Institute Gala Benefit – celebrating the opening of the Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibition – is co-chaired by Rooney Mara, Moda Operandi creative director Lauren Santo Domingo, Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci, and Vogue editor Anna Wintour.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Selena Gomez‘s short new lob is super cute and we want that style right now! – TooFab
- Get to know the entire cast of Netflix’s A Series of Unfortunate Events – Just Jared
- Little Mix‘s Leigh-Anne Pinnock is rumored to be dating another football star – Teen.com
- Why was Nash Grier getting plastic surgery? Find out the shocking reason! – Tigerbeat
- Ed Sheeran‘s new duet with Emma Button is the best thing we’ve watched all week – PopCrush
- Stars from Legends of the Hidden Temple sort of confirm a really bizarre fan theory written years ago – MTV