This year’s Costume Institute Gala Benefit – celebrating the opening of the Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibition – is co-chaired by Rooney Mara, Moda Operandi creative director Lauren Santo Domingo, Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci, and Vogue editor Anna Wintour.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Get The Scoop on What’s Coming To Netflix in March – TooFab
- These are all the nominees that we think will win at The Oscars this Sunday – Just Jared
- Ariana Grande‘s had some really awkward moments in interviews – Teen.com
- Sofia Carson is really ready to be Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen again, and we’re not complaining – Tigerbeat
- Taylor Swift just trademarked ‘Swifties’, her fans’ collective name. So there’s that. – PopCrush
- Dove Cameron isn’t dealing with anyone who hate on her happiness – TeenVogue