This year’s Costume Institute Gala Benefit – celebrating the opening of the Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibition – is co-chaired by Rooney Mara, Moda Operandi creative director Lauren Santo Domingo, Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci, and Vogue editor Anna Wintour.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- It looks like a countdown clock that popped up online for Rihanna and Drake is fake – Just Jared
- A One Direction fan is claiming that she hooked up with Zayn Malik after he DMed her on social media – Teen.com
- This is why a Spice Girls reunion is sadly not happening – TooFab
- Charlie Puth is headed out on tour! – Tigerbeat
- Wow Perrie Edwards continues to post the hottest Instagram photos ever – PopCrush
- Kylie Jenner rips holes in the butt of her jeans – MTV News