This year’s Costume Institute Gala Benefit – celebrating the opening of the Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibition – is co-chaired by Rooney Mara, Moda Operandi creative director Lauren Santo Domingo, Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci, and Vogue editor Anna Wintour.
- These Celebrities Totally Look Alike! – J-14.com
- What Will Happen to Quinn and Puck on Glee? – Wetpaint
- The Superheroes of 2014 – Teen.com
- The Maze Runner stars talk up their new film – TooFab
- Milo Ventimiglia gets color splashed – Just Jared
- Lorde postpones her upcoming tour – BOP Tiger Beat
- Do you think these are the best teen shows ever? – TeenVogue