This year’s Costume Institute Gala Benefit – celebrating the opening of the Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibition – is co-chaired by Rooney Mara, Moda Operandi creative director Lauren Santo Domingo, Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci, and Vogue editor Anna Wintour.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Jason David Frank, the guy who played the original green Power Ranger, was booted out of the premiere for using his phone – TooFab
- 15 times Lucas was totally in love with Hanna on Pretty Little Liars – Wetpaint
- Oh no! Emmy Rossum is the latest celeb to have her home robbed – Just Jared
- Here’s a list of Selena Gomez‘s funniest interview moments ever – Teen.com
- Kendall Jenner is dishing out prom makeup advice and we’re listening – Tigerbeat
- Troye Sivan is about to make history in a big way – Teen Vogue