Britt Robertson: 'Under the Dome' Trailer - Watch Now!

Britt Robertson: 'Under the Dome' Trailer - Watch Now!

Check out Britt Robertson in the trailer for the upcoming TV pilot Under the Dome!

The 23-year-old actress stars as Angie McAlister in the adaptation of the Stephen King novel of the same name.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Britt Robertson

The show is set in the not too distant future and tells the story of small-town residents who suddenly find themselves cut off from the rest of the world by a mysterious, impenetrable barrier that surrounds the town.

Under the Dome premieres on Monday, June 24th on CBS! Watch Britt in the trailer below!

TELL JJJ: Are you excited to see the show?

Posted to: Britt Robertson

sara @ 3:50 pm on 05/09/2013

It looks really cool, can’t wait to watch it, I hope it gets picked for a hole season. Britt is a rally good actress but it seems like anything she does gets canceled eventually

dddff @ 4:09 pm on 05/09/2013

Britt Robertson keeps trying and I hope one day that she gets onto a tv show that last more then one or two seasons.

tegan @ 4:52 pm on 05/09/2013

Every show she on eventually gets canceled dont know if she’s bad luck ortheshow.

cecilia @ 7:20 pm on 05/09/2013

i LoVe her !! she’s a great actress, hope this show work it seems good ! and i really want to see britt more more MORE !

Alice @ 8:52 pm on 05/09/2013

Britt is a great actress, and I can’t wait to see her version of Angie on this show. I will definitely be watching when this premieres, even if I’m traveling for my job at DISH when it first airs. When I know I won’t be home to see a show, I use my DISH Anywhere app to keep from falling behind. It streams the shows I record on my DVR, to my tablet, so no matter where I am, I can watch new episodes.

jessica @ 6:58 pm on 05/12/2013

Britt’s my fave actor so I’m very excited for “Under the Dome” to come on TV all the previews so far look great.