Isabelle Fuhrman: New 'After Earth' TV Spot!

Isabelle Fuhrman: New 'After Earth' TV Spot!

Check out your first look at Isabelle Fuhrman in the upcoming After Earth!

In After Earth, it’s one thousand years after cataclysmic events forced humanity’s escape from Earth and Nova Prime has become mankind’s new home. Legendary General Cypher Raige (Will Smith) returns from an extended tour of duty to his estranged family, ready to be a father to his 13-year-old son, Kitai (Jaden Smith).

When an asteroid storm damages Cypher and Kitai’s craft, they crash-land on a now unfamiliar and dangerous Earth. As his father lies dying in the cockpit, Kitai must trek across the hostile terrain to recover their rescue beacon. His whole life, Kitai has wanted nothing more than to be a soldier like his father. Today, he gets his chance.

The movie debuts in theaters on May 31st.

“After Earth” TV Spot #2

Lisa @ 11:18 am on 05/13/2013

Isabelle is so AWESOME !!!!

xx @ 4:03 pm on 05/13/2013

lol duckface

Mark Walters @ 5:55 am on 05/30/2013

Saw it, Isabelle is not in it, they must have deleted her scenes.

AJ @ 2:31 pm on 06/03/2013

I know! I was just waiting for her to appear and she didn’t!

Jennifer @ 1:29 am on 06/18/2013

IKR!!!! I got soooo mad she wasnt in it. come on!!!! she deserved to be in it! she wasnt even credited as a character!!!!!

Dana Godfrey @ 4:29 pm on 07/10/2013

Ridiculous, right? Isabelle is one of my all time fave celebs and she just didn’t appear! They were so stupid that when editing, they deleted all of Isabelle’s scenes so she’s just a background character in one scene! Noone even noticed her! Hate, hate HATE it! Love you isabelle. Don’t worry, you’ll be in a good movie soon and I’ll kill them if they delete your scenes again :*

Isabelle fuhrman @ 7:58 pm on 07/10/2013

I worked so hard on this movie, they deleted all my scenes! Will and Jaden were great, I just wished they hadn’t taken me out. I’m just an extra in this movie now! I dreamed of this, and when I watched the movie, my scenes had dissapeared. :( Thank you Dana Godfrey! Now I’m going to invite you to the premiere of my next movie darling, and to my house! Here’s my number 555 3421 lubs ya all! Dana Godfrey I’ll meet you at my house

Ernest schoenmakers @ 10:21 am on 10/30/2013

Hai Isabelle, I’m Ernest from the Netherlands in Europe and I’ve seen three of your movies where you were in it(hounddog,orphan and the hunger games). I love your type of acting especially the evil characters because you excel at that. I heard that you were cut out as deleted scenes in the movie After Earth which i haven’t seen yet what makes me very angry because I’m such a big fan of yours. But maybe there will be a director’s cut where the deleted scenes are put back i hope. Love to see you acting in other big movies and hopefully you will react on my comment

Greetings Ernest

Ernest schoenmakers @ 2:19 pm on 11/02/2013

Hai Isabelle it’s me again Ernest from The Netherlands and i want to say that i downloaded the movie”After Earth”.Somewhere at the start of the movie you are in it. Jaden is standing in front of you and then he walks away and one can see you better just for a second,and that’s it. This is everything i saw from you in the movie.This is an outrage towards Mr. Night that he totally ignores you a rising star like you. Hopefully you react this time on my comment

Sincerely Ernest