Joe Jonas: I Love Miguel's New Record!

Joe Jonas: I Love Miguel's New Record!

Joe Jonas takes advantage of the warm weather with a bike ride on Wednesday afternoon (May 22) in New York City.

The 23-year-old Jonas Brother wore a helmet for safety and carried a backpack with him.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Joe Jonas

“I love Miguel‘s new record But this picture is to genius,” he recently tweeted, along with afunny meme of the singer.

The week before, Joe attended the Versus Versace launch held at the Lexington Avenue Armory.

10+ pics of Joe Jonas inside…

Joe-bike joe jonas i love miguels new record 01
Joe-bike joe jonas i love miguels new record 02
Joe-bike joe jonas i love miguels new record 03
Joe-bike joe jonas i love miguels new record 04
Joe-bike joe jonas i love miguels new record 05
Joe-bike joe jonas i love miguels new record 06
Joe-bike joe jonas i love miguels new record 07
Joe-bike joe jonas i love miguels new record 08
Joe-bike joe jonas i love miguels new record 09
Joe-bike joe jonas i love miguels new record 10

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Joe Jonas

marie @ 10:11 pm on 05/22/2013

Yay new Joe’s pictures and ALONE!!! Thanks so much, JJJ.
I hate the idea that Joe is living in NYC. Joe looks strange, as if something is wrong with him. Joe looked so good in LA. Joe needs to go back to Los Angeles and stay there until start the tour. Besides, his dog (Winston) is living in LA

mike3894 @ 10:58 pm on 05/22/2013

+++++++++ I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, ++++ QUE99.COM ++++++
!!!!!!!!%%%%!!!!!!!No problem can be solved until it is reduced to some simple form. The changing of a vague difficulty into a specific, concrete form is a very essential element in thinking.

christina @ 11:41 am on 05/23/2013

@marie:

I agree with you. I miss him. I don’t like his new friends (toxic people). The old witch and her friends are taking advantage of Joe…That’s is very sad.

whut @ 7:21 pm on 05/23/2013

lol u c u n t s
Joe’s gonna hang with whoever he wants to hang
nd bout Blanda, they are still ******* i n eachother like rabbits ;)

Adrianne @ 7:42 pm on 05/23/2013

I don’t know what these girls are talking about! Joe seems normal as always… AND looks very hot in those pictures *-* LOVE YOU JOE, don’t pay attention to the haters

KATTA @ 11:55 pm on 05/23/2013

I love Joe but everyone know Joe is surrounded by bad people lately. He’s too naive and easily influenced. Hopefully God will protect him and he can focus more in his career