I. Marlene King Reveals HUGE Pretty Little Liars Spoiler!

I. Marlene King Reveals HUGE Pretty Little Liars Spoiler!

SPOILER ALERT: Don’t read if you don’t want to know!

Who is behind The Queen of Hearts mask?

Show runner I. Marlene King revealed a huge spoiler for the upcoming season of Pretty Little Liars.

“The Queen Of Hearts from the Halloween train will b unmasked in the premiere. U will be shocked to discover Shims identity! #PLLSpoiler,” Marlene tweeted out to tons of fans and followers.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Pretty Little Liars

Pretty Little Liars returns Tuesday, June 3rd @ 8PM ET/PT on ABC Family.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS BEHIND THE MASK?

Posted to: Pretty Little Liars

Adriana @ 6:02 pm on 05/29/2013

wtf this is no spoiler!!!

Tokana @ 8:25 pm on 08/28/2013

I thought it was Wilden, but now I think it’s Ezra. I wish it wasn’t so and he was good, but hey, this is Rosewood after all! Trust no one!

Tokana @ 8:27 pm on 08/28/2013

Ha, I didn’t realise this was posted back in May. It’s Wilden.

Jessica Hansen @ 6:23 pm on 08/29/2013

what about Melissa she was on the halloween train too dress like that.

Jay thomas @ 6:35 pm on 08/29/2013

they showed wilden as queen of hearts and melissa admitted to be the queen of hearts too how many was their.If Marlene says shim she’s talking about lucas.These people are confusing us. Make up your minds and Ezra being A thumbs way down.

daniah @ 4:40 pm on 08/31/2013

i just realized somthing toby’s mom and alison’s mom look exactly alike maybe there twins?

thebrightsiteoflife @ 3:11 pm on 10/30/2013

One of the queen of hearts was Wilden and the other one was the one we didn’t see because mona’s computer was hacked then (with the kisses on her screen) . Mona said it was Melissa, but I’m not so sure about that.