Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Break Up?

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Break Up?

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have reportedly parted ways.

According to Us Weekly, the couple has officially broken up. “They are definitely over,” a source tells the mag.

The 20-year-old singer and her 24-year-old actor beau met each other back in 2009 on the set of their film The Last Song and started dating soon after. Liam popped the question in June 2012.

Meanwhile, Miley is gearing up to release her new single “We Can’t Stop” on June 3rd.

WHAT DO YOU THINK about Miley and Liam’s alleged breakup?

Photos: Getty
Posted to: Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus

tia @ 10:48 am on 05/29/2013

Did Miley or Liam confirm this breakup. Until they do not gonna listen to US weekly.

andrea @ 10:49 am on 05/29/2013

Of course her team would wait for her single release week to annouced they’re “finally” over. LOL

Mili @ 11:02 am on 05/29/2013

@andrea: so agree with youu. i dont know if its just me but i see miley as an immature girl, really…

javi @ 11:45 am on 05/29/2013

if this is true i would blame it on her. she looks immature. and he looks too serious he’s an awesome actor. he dosent need her theres alot of hot hollywood actress out there. sara palmer,jennyfer lawrence or he could date selena just to piss of miley’s fans.lol

ASTRID @ 1:42 pm on 05/29/2013

THEY WERE A CUTE COUPLE!!! BUT MILEY SEEMS CRAZY LATELY…. LIAM IS A MATURE MAN AND HE DESERVES THE BEST WOMAN… I MEAN: ME! LOL I LOVE YOOOU LIAM HEMSWORTH!!!! BE HAPPY!!! XOXO (I GOING TO MISS THEM… MILEY SEEMED SO IN LOVE …) ? THEY HAVE MUCH HISTORY..

midz @ 4:31 pm on 05/29/2013

@javi:

lol so true! He could do a million times better and if this is true i’m glad he’s finally seen the light! His previous girlfriend was so much better then **** Cyrus!

Lawrence @ 6:00 pm on 05/29/2013

Doesn’t come as a surprise, I hope Liam wised up.

Warren @ 11:31 pm on 05/29/2013

Liam will never find a woman as hot as Miley. His loss. Wish I could be with sexy Miley.

talo @ 5:21 am on 05/30/2013

I’m slightly too old to have ever watched Miley’s Disney shows etc. but people calling her immature – you do realize she’s TWENTY 2-0! I don’t know what it is that makes people think she’s immature, but I can tell you she behaves a lot like people i know that are in their early-late 20s.

dina @ 7:41 am on 05/30/2013

only if miley comfirms it then it would be true, until now it is not true, so far she said they are still together, after that idk but I think this I just a rumer cause she did not said anything!

90.... @ 8:27 am on 05/30/2013

who cares…. this is certainly a couple that people wouldn’t care for if they broke up

Kristen @ 8:55 am on 05/30/2013

Not true…saw them and they were for sure together!

i just think they need to get their stuff together. break it or break their legs ya know. I really dont even get the dealio. tight stuff. keep it hot liam… wait was his name liam? i think it was liam…

packohnotes @ 10:40 pm on 05/30/2013

Miley being immature means that she’s perfect for me! :-D I’d never give up on a girl that sexy or just overall PERFECT! I’d give absolutely anything to have her sit on my face for an hour and just lemme toss her salad!! Mmmmmmmm…DINNER!!! I’d save sooooooo much money on food and drink!!! Amazingly –delicious–, wonderful and completely STUNNING!!! Ohhhhhhhh yeaahhhhhhhhhh…

Well, I’d marry her tomorrow, but I guess by now that’s kinda obvious. :-P

vanessa nuevo @ 10:43 pm on 05/30/2013

there is a reason why justjared does not confirm it and claim this “allegedly”, because us weekly and people are probably the most unreliable magazines ever.

HA @ 9:18 am on 05/31/2013

well they are sooo together! Liam just posted a pic of them together on his instagram!

amy @ 5:13 pm on 05/31/2013

@HA:

Yes! This! So to Liam & Miley “Happy Anniversary” of your engagement!