Miley Cyrus: 'I'm Touring ASAP'

Miley Cyrus: 'I'm Touring ASAP'

Miley Cyrus gets silly with a fan outside the KIIS FM Studios in Los Angeles on Monday morning (June 3).

The 20-year-old singer debuted her new single, “We Can’t Stop” with Ryan Seacrest and dished about the track.

“I’m really happy with my record because I feel like I have so many options for singles,” Miley shared. “My record is like a movie. It’s a story of what I’ve been going through the past two years.”

She added about promoting the new song, “Hopefully I’m touring ASAP. I’m going on a radio tour right now to…play my song and take over everyone’s little green button.”

Miley-seacrest miley cyrus we cant stop interview with ryan seacrest 01
Miley-seacrest miley cyrus we cant stop interview with ryan seacrest 02
Miley-seacrest miley cyrus we cant stop interview with ryan seacrest 03
Miley-seacrest miley cyrus we cant stop interview with ryan seacrest 04
Miley-seacrest miley cyrus we cant stop interview with ryan seacrest 05
Miley-seacrest miley cyrus we cant stop interview with ryan seacrest 06
Miley-seacrest miley cyrus we cant stop interview with ryan seacrest 07

Photos: Instagram
Posted to: Miley Cyrus

tammy @ 3:40 pm on 06/03/2013

If she breaks up with liam will she grow back her hair

ontd @ 4:25 pm on 06/03/2013

She just comes off as extremely immature and annoying. I’m surprised that Liam hung around as long as he did.

lol @ 4:47 pm on 06/03/2013

I love how people THINK they know Liam & what he is Really like. By the looks of some of their persoanl pictures that Iv’e seen on variuos twitter sites it appears that Liam is acftually quite a partier & he smokes & now so does Miley. Also some of the news outlets have camera footage of Liam and his bar escapades with regard to fist fighting. Yet that ALL seems acceptable because he is Liam and Miley always gets the bad rap.
As bad as Liam seems to treat her it’s a miracle she has not shown Him the door, which is what I would have done.

And this hair thing seems to bother so many people. I’d love to see what these people look like.
Miley is gorgeous and BTW her song We Can’t Stop is GOOD!

gie @ 4:51 pm on 06/03/2013

HI GUYS, WHY ARE PURSUING THAT BREAK UP THING. LISTEN GUYS I WILL ASSURE YOU IF IT HAPPENS THAT WILL BE THE DAY I HAVEN’T SEEN IT YET. REMEMBER THIS BLOG, THAT BREAK UP THING DID IS NOT HAPPENING. JUST WATCH AND ENJOY THE RIDE… BLESS YOU GUYS…

ontd @ 5:04 pm on 06/03/2013

@lol: I can assure you that my hair looks nothing like that. Thank God.

Lawrence @ 6:53 pm on 06/03/2013

Does look like Justin Bieber in those pics*lol*, glad Liams away from her.

jdelaney @ 7:08 pm on 06/03/2013

Enough with the friggin’ tongue already. How many times did she stick it out today, anyway?
As for her new song, starving people will even eat garbage when they’re hungry enough, and Miley’s fans obviously have the munchies big time.

miror22tin @ 11:38 am on 06/04/2013

she really love her fans !! thats y no matter what haters say’s shes still OUR QUEEN MILEY!!…. LOVE HER VOICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Warren @ 7:02 pm on 06/05/2013

A Miley tour would be great. Better start saving now.