Selena Gomez: 'Stars Dance' Album Artwork & Track Listing!

Selena Gomez: 'Stars Dance' Album Artwork & Track Listing!

Selena Gomez officially unveiled the artwork and track listing for her upcoming album Stars Dance!

The 20-year-old actress/singer shared the news via Twitter on Monday (June 3), announcing that the album will drop July 23rd!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Selena Gomez

“Thank You so much for joining me for my chat. I hope you guys love this album as much as I do. #starsdancepreorder,” she tweeted.

In the meantime, listen to Sel‘s new song “Slow Down” below!

Selena Gomez – “Slow Down” Full Audio

Click inside to see the full track listing…

Selena Gomez – Stars Dance

1. “Birthday”
2. “Stars Dance”
3. “Champion”
4. “Come & Get It”
5. “Forget Forever”
6. “Save the Day”
7. “BEAT”
8. “Write Your Name”
9. “Undercover”
10. “Love Will Remember”
11. “Slow Down”
12. “Get Away”

ARE YOU EXCITED for Sel’s new album?

Posted to: Selena Gomez

Pages: [1] 2 »

Wooooow .. way mush better than ” com & get it “

alisa @ 10:19 pm on 06/03/2013

MY JAMMMMM

Carrie @ 10:26 pm on 06/03/2013

I can’t wait for her CD.

Faith @ 10:32 pm on 06/03/2013

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))

annie @ 2:39 am on 06/04/2013

Awesome AWESOME! I am about to die from being exicted .love you Selena and your new single

mxxm @ 3:02 am on 06/04/2013

ok i love this song. i keep singing it.

mxxm @ 3:03 am on 06/04/2013

wait rule the world was a demo?

claudia @ 3:03 am on 06/04/2013

it started off all right and then the autotune kicked in and her voice sounded weaker. bit disappointed. it started off really good though

kylie @ 3:18 am on 06/04/2013

I don’t like it… Come & Get It was better. And Miley’s We Can’t Stop is actually better than this. IMO

@Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem: shut up, ass hole!!! u can’t even spell. it’s “come and get it”! u idiot and fyi, “slow down” and “come and get it” r both good songs, so shut up, get a life, and marry miley cyrus!

@alisa: don’t try to act black

WOW!!! I am soooooooooooo amazed by how good of a song this is! I <3 u Selena and keep up the great work. I <3 all of ur songs and u r one of my fave singers and inspiration! I <3 u and really wish I could meet u and I really hope i could either c u, justin bieber, or mindless behavior in concert this year! StarsDance tour rules and so do u. I really can't wait to c Spring Breakers when I turn 13 since right now i'm 11 turning 12 this year and i'll c it next year cuz it's pg-13 and 13 is that age!

@kylie: go to hell and if u haven’t realized dat me and pretty selena love our haters and ignore them, cuz she has more fans than haters, u idiot and ass hole!

u know i’m so damn excited for this album!

chris @ 10:38 am on 06/04/2013

@kylie: Agree….I used to be a fan of Selena but she totally disappointed me with that single:/

uh @ 10:38 am on 06/04/2013

@Spring Breakers: you are pathetic.

HAVA @ 10:42 am on 06/04/2013

@Spring Breakers: honey you need to take a chill pill this girl can barely sing, no she couldn’t hit a note to save her own life. WAKE UP and get you’re head out of the gutter, go and discover real music and stop torturing you’re ears with this screeching, you must have listened to so much of this crap, you have confused you’re ears and brain to what real music is dear dear i wont shed a tear

mxxm @ 10:52 am on 06/04/2013

@HAVA: oh educate us on your lovely voice and send us a link to you real music.

mxxm @ 11:59 am on 06/04/2013

*your

nikki @ 12:10 pm on 06/04/2013

so exited!

ANNIE @ 12:44 pm on 06/04/2013

@chris: shame on you that not loving a single makes you not being her fan anymore

Annie Vo @ 6:23 pm on 06/04/2013

omg, i think CAGI is her best, now i found another one
can not wait for the rest of the album

jasmin @ 9:21 pm on 06/04/2013

Selena is still a beginner when it comes to singing. And she hasn’t devoted her life to that so there isn’t going to be a large amount of improvement showing in a minute. It takes time and a lot of practice. I say she’s getting there even though I feel she’s doing music because she has a chance to and she’s having fun doing it.

Anywhos I LOVE THE SONG! It’s great and can’t wait to hear the whole album! =DDDD

Sorry selena @ 12:10 am on 06/05/2013

Felt like the longest 3:31 of my life. Please don’t slow down this song. It’ll only make it longer.

Pages: [1] 2 »