Dove Cameron: 'Liv and Maddie' Show Preview on July 19th!

Dove Cameron: 'Liv and Maddie' Show Preview on July 19th!

Dove Cameron is coming to Disney Channel!

Her new show, Liv and Maddie, will premiere after Teen Beach Movie on July 19th.

In the preview episode, twin sisters Liv and Maddie (both Cameron) at long last reunite when Liv returns home to Wisconsin after starring for four years in a hit musical television show in Hollywood. The Rooney sisters quickly realize their polar opposite personalities put their unbreakable twin bond to the test.

While their parents play referee between Liv, a cool, confident, social butterfly who loves to sing, and Maddie, a smart, athletic, high school basketball star who opts for high tops over high heels, brothers Joey (Joey Bragg) and Parker (Tenzing Norgay Trainor) seize the opportunity to capitalize on the chaos and get away with as much as they can.

Liv-maddie liv maddie july 19th preview 01
Liv-maddie liv maddie july 19th preview 02
Liv-maddie liv maddie july 19th preview 03

Credit: Ron Tom; Photos: Disney Channel
Posted to: Dove Cameron, Liv and Maddie

bryanmarraro121 @ 3:34 pm on 06/10/2013

this girl is sooo ugly its inredible. i will stick to my babes ariana and selena

naomisills1 @ 3:35 pm on 06/10/2013

this show sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. NOT WATCHING! I will laugh if it has 1.1 million views XD

KILLA @ 3:36 pm on 06/10/2013

OMG HER HAIR IS SO BIG EWWWWW

James @ 3:30 pm on 06/15/2013

Some of the comments these people posted are just rude. I think Dove looks really beautiful and I think this show will be successful.

Kendall @ 6:01 pm on 08/13/2013

The whole show just seems pretty retarded. First of all the jokes are lame for example the one where joey this is what it looks like in my arm pit. Also where Parker asks Joey to Vegas? Second of all it seems none of the cast could actually ACT. Parker kind of resembles a HORRIBLE version of Flynn from shake it up. Also it seems EXTREMELY unrealistic that the main “characters” is only one character the least they could of done was to cast actual twins. It just make the whole series feel fake. It s questionable that Dove Cameron is actually talented enough to portray two characters. Their personalities compose of completely different traits on top of that she portrays the main characters it seems hard to believe that she would be able to pull that off for a whole series. The show seems corny when Dove says sisters by nature friends by choice to herself it just seems weird. Lastly the show seems like it is going to turn out as one of the WORST SHOWS EVER!!!!!!

Tiffany @ 8:45 pm on 08/14/2013

James: I agree with you. It truly breaks my heart when I read comments drenched in such mean-spiritedness. Social media has lost its original purpose. It is now used a battle ground where anyone could say anything & walk away without consequences. As you now know, cowards abuse the ability to hide behind their comuputer screens & destroy others for fun. Horrible. Thank you for standing up for her. I wish I could give you a hug.

Destiny @ 8:38 am on 08/18/2013

Ok people If you have something bad to say don’t say it you don’t have to comment if you don’t like the show shut up you don’t have to watch it

Jo @ 3:16 am on 01/04/2014

Im going to be honest, When I first heard about the series Liv and Maddie through the previews, I was not excited and it showed to interest to me. When the first show first premiered, My feelings have not changed. The series had a few funny jokes and comments to make me laugh but other than that the show is just plain boring. To make the show feel more real who knows why Disney didn’t get actual twins so they wouldn’t have to waste time with the technology. I have nothing against Dove, But in my opinion she has a very ugly face and her acting can use improvement. Long story shirt, Get this ugly girl OFF my TV screen.

HELLO! She is NOT ******* UGLY! I’m sure to all you haters you’re uglier than she ever will be! Phew now that I got that off my chest the first episode premiered on Saturday here in South Africa and..the show isn’t that bad but it is pretty cliche. At least in Good Luck Charlie the parents were actually there half the time! But Liv is your cliche sort of ditzy annoying girl and Maddie is your “smart tomboy sporty girl who wears converse to Prom!”

I mean how the hell do you live in Hollywood for 4 years, be a popstar and have a twin with an unrealistic life! I mean paparazzi everywhere! Also she or “they” are extremely attractive especially Liv’s style..very flirty and stylish but her dancing well you learn overtime it’s the first episode! BUT HEY sometimes cliche shows end up getting cancelled..but good luck Dove Cameron(s)!