Demi Lovato Promotes 'Demi' in Milan

Demi Lovato Promotes 'Demi' in Milan

Demi Lovato waves to a crowd of fans outside her hotel in Milan, Italy on Wednesday afternoon (June 5).

The 20-year-old musician is making her rounds, promoting her new album, Demi around the world.

“Taking a bath after a loooong day of press… #milan,” she tweeted.

Speaking with Seventeen, Demi shared about her new record, “I’ll be announcing a tour later this year, so everyone should be on the lookout for that! There are so many artists who inspire me as a musician. Cher Lloyd is talented and incredibly sweet. I’m also really loving Ke$ha‘s new album—I’ve actually been friends with her for a long time.”

Demi-milan demi lovato milan promo 01
Demi-milan demi lovato milan promo 02
Demi-milan demi lovato milan promo 03
Demi-milan demi lovato milan promo 04

Credit: Kika Press; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Demi Lovato

Larry @ 4:03 pm on 06/06/2013

We love you Demi

claudia @ 4:39 am on 06/07/2013

i really like her voice. shes one of the few child stars that although has gone through a lot has come out much stronger from experiences.

doug @ 6:51 am on 06/07/2013

Million Watt smile never gets old.

ikeepwondering @ 5:50 am on 06/08/2013

Hey Doug, are you the same Doug that danced and sang with Demi at 2 of her shows? If you are…… You are awesome!

ikeepwondering @ 7:33 am on 06/08/2013

So are you “The” Doug??? @doug:

tWEET! @ 10:06 am on 06/08/2013

World War Z Movie ?@WorldWarZMovie
Organize before they rise. Grab a friend & see Brad Pitt in #WorldWarZ on June 21st! http://www.WorldWarZMovie.com | pic.twitter.com/ZnoiZFcpfT

doug @ 3:23 pm on 06/10/2013

@ I keep wondering : No — that Douglas is I think in Brazil ( ? ) She didn’t notice when she was singing, but he really does do a good job with the hand motions and body language I personally would call him a ” tribute artist” ……………..I’m in North Carolina and have had some lucky encounters. The Vevo Go-Show “Give your heart a Break” filmed at the Cobb Energy Center in Atlanta— I am in that crowd/ video and the ” judges arrival ” in Greensboro, N.C. when Ms. Lovato is wearing the peach color dress and has her hair up —I’m in that video……My story is we drove all night in 2009 to see her at a GMA performance, well I had worked all day and drove all night was asleep in the vehicle ..Her performance was about to start and a friend came in got me ” dude you have to see this” —that was the day she has on black boots , black top and the signature Elvis jet black hair ———-BEEN DIE HARD EVER SINCE.

doug @ 8:36 am on 06/11/2013

@ I keep wondering : —- Now I feel like I was “grandstanding” in my answer above —please excuse the long winded reply.

N6NG @ 2:23 am on 07/22/2013

978784 222918Ich kenne einige Leute, die aus Kanadakommen. Eines Tages werde ich auch dorthin reisen Lg Daniela 107749