Vanessa Hudgens: 'Lovin' My Curls'

Vanessa Hudgens: 'Lovin' My Curls'

Vanessa Hudgens rocks some SoulCycle pants while on her way to a workout in Los Angeles on Friday morning (June 14).

The 24-year-old actress let her curls loose for her daily workout.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“SELFIEEEE! Lovin’ my curls in this pic!” Vanessa wrote on her Tumblr page.

She continued, “I just submitted my selfie to the Vidal Sassoon Pro Series #ShowYourGenius contest. Now it’s your turn lovahs! Get creative and show off your hair styles and enter their contest. Upload a pic of your hairstyle for a chance to winnnn! Who doesn’t love a great hair selfie? Werrrrk! http://ow.ly/lYTrd”

Vanessa-pink vanessa hudgens soul cycle pants 01
Vanessa-pink vanessa hudgens soul cycle pants 02
Vanessa-pink vanessa hudgens soul cycle pants 03
Vanessa-pink vanessa hudgens soul cycle pants 04
Vanessa-pink vanessa hudgens soul cycle pants 05
Vanessa-pink vanessa hudgens soul cycle pants 06

Photos: Limelightpics
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

OK @ 5:18 pm on 06/14/2013

I’m lovin’ your hair this way ! Beautiful as usual!

claudia @ 5:18 pm on 06/14/2013

i never noticed how “thick” she was. dont worry in my community, being thick in body shape is a good thing ;)
most guys love it lol

yets @ 2:23 am on 06/15/2013

i love you V.

katalina @ 1:22 pm on 06/15/2013

manufactured curls

laura @ 3:46 am on 06/16/2013

didn’t she get extensions put in recently, like in the last few months? i thought her hair was already really curly, why would she put in more extensions?

tina @ 10:51 am on 06/16/2013

Gotta love the need to mention her extenstions on every post. Do you really think that matters one way or the other? lol. It’s like looking at the Mona Lisa and complaining about a crack in the paint. In the end it’s still a masterpiece.

laura @ 3:36 am on 06/17/2013

@tina on every post? this is the only post that I’ve mentioned her extensions. if there are other people talking about it, then I’m guessing that it’s noticeable to others. and masterpiece is highly overachieving, especially in regard to her acting skills.

I like Vanessa, don’t get me wrong. I just find it surprising that she would put them in because I was under the impression that she had really thick hair, like Selena Gomez’s hair.
and to answer your question, I think it should matter to her that she’s wearing extensions. they can thin out her hair. hopefully there’s a chance she’ll look through these comments (if she hasn’t already) and stop wearing them. she’s cuter without them weighing her hair down.

claudia @ 6:51 am on 06/17/2013

@laura: i find that if u look closely the front of her hair is much thinner than before and i assumed it was the extensions weighing down her hair. like when she puts her hair in a ponytail her scalp is quite noticeable which isnt good. u can tell where her hair stops and the extensions start so her hair isnt exactly short, shes just used to having long hair i suppose