Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Greene: Oakley Bali Pro 2013

Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Greene: Oakley Bali Pro 2013

Ashley Greene and Vanessa Hudgens step out for the 2013 Oakley Bali Pro on Tuesday (June 18) in Benoa, Bali, Indonesia.

The two actresses kept close together for the inaugural event which aims to crown a champion surfer at Keramas.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa and Ashley dined with athletes Adriano De Souza, Sebastian Zeitz, and Adam Melling among others the night before.

“I can’t believe this is real life,” Ashley wrote with a pic of a monkey on her shoulder while sight-seeing.

15+ pics inside…

Posted to: Ashley Greene, Vanessa Hudgens

Lawrence @ 8:07 pm on 06/18/2013

Looking cute Van. :)

yets @ 9:50 pm on 06/18/2013

pretty girls.

Warren @ 11:19 pm on 06/18/2013

Vanessa looks super hot and sexy!

kelly martineau @ 7:14 am on 06/19/2013

V looks good. Big lips is there with her. Big lips follow her everywhere. Wonder who payed for the air fare. aPrombley she did. He doesn’t pay for nonthing. These people needs to find acting jobs. To much time on there hands.

claudia @ 8:12 am on 06/19/2013

@kelly martineau: looks like you’re so mad that you forgot how to spell a bit. i think vanessa looks good whether or not she has spare time on her hands is her business really

Lawrence @ 8:29 pm on 06/19/2013

@kelly martineau:

Nothing coherent ever comes out of your mouth*lol*, except your constant Austin hating. You never say anything all that flattering about Van either*lol* makes me wonder why your even in those post….oh wait hating is a full time job.

laura @ 1:18 am on 06/20/2013

Vanessa, you look gorgeous. Especially with the short hair, I’m glad you took the extensions out. I hope you read this, I visit justjared a lot and you seem to always be a top story so I’ve seen your career evolve. But you really need an intervention. This is what I would tell you if I could ever have the chance to meet you in person.

First, go to a trichologist to help get you hair in a healthier state after using extensions. I’m sure you have the money to find a top trichologist. If you don’t get it checked, you’re hair WILL get worse because it causes alopecia, and your hair won’t grow back once it falls out. Real talk, you’ll have to wear a wig instead of extensions. I know this because my uncle is a trichologist, and I’ve seen it happen with his patients.

Second, go back to acting classes. I say this in a caring way. A one-on-one class so that you would get full attention. I don’t know what kind of acting method you prefer, whether it’s Meisner or Stanislavski, but you should figure it out with an acting coach so that you can stop starring in awfully rated movies. Spring Breakers, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Bandcamp or whatever it was called. I mean come on… your acting is still stuck on Disney style. Nobody is going to take you seriously with those roles and you’re going to be stuck with terrible scripts for the rest of your career. Or even worse, you’ll burn out and not have a career. I’m interested in seeing how Frozen Ground and Shelter Me turn out, but I’m still skeptical seeing that your skills were only average in the movies that came out, mentioned above.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with an actor/actress, of any level, to go to acting classes and work with an acting coach. I used to work at an acting studio and the head coach there has worked with James Franco, among others I shouldn’t name, on movie roles. Brad Pitt has done it, Will Smith, the list goes on. Get recommendations for coaches from your industry connections. Or from James Franco. I would recommend doing a period piece or a character that has an accent. And get that ish DOWN. Go Daniel Day-Lewis on your roles, and please stop picking roles that are whores, strippers, etc. That’s not good for your image, especially with the nude pics. I don’t care if they’re “gritty” roles, you can get gritty roles without using sex or drugs.

Lastly, you are still so famous. You’re marketing team does a great job, but you’re in such a position of influence and it’s disappointing to see you constantly post pictures of going to festivals, make up and clothes, etc. There’s nothing wrong with that, but it would be nice if you would throw in a shout-out to non-profit companies or to any worldly issues going on. Most of your fans are under 20, it would do you so much good to empower them to help the world.

Anyway, you probably won’t read this. But at the astronomical chance that you do, nothing that I have written above has a negative outcome.

Good luck