Celebs React to Demi Lovato's Father Passing

Celebs React to Demi Lovato's Father Passing

Nick Jonas, Ariana Grande, and more young stars are sending their support to Demi Lovato following the death of her father, Patrick Lovato.

The news of the 20-year-old singer’s loss came after her sister Dallas Lovato tweeted the sad news. Their mom Dianna De La Garza later thanked fans for their outpouring of support in the form of tweets and multiple trending topics on Twitter.

Click inside to read the supportive messages other young celebs are sending to Demi and her family…

@nickjonas: @ddlovato WE CAN’T STOP THE WORLD, but we can find friends we DON’T FORGET. So blessed our TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS collided. Stay strong.

@bellathorne: condolences…to @ddlovato family on the loss of demi’s father. prayers and love to u all.

@ArianaGrande: Sending @ddlovato an abundance of love, light and prayers. ???

@StefanieScott: Saying an extra prayer for @ddlovato and her family, such sad news. She’s an idol of mine

@MarioLopezExtra: My thoughts & prayers are with you @ddlovato … God bless you & your family. #StayStrongDemi

@TheXFactorUSA: Our thoughts & prayers are with you @ddlovato – we love you #StayStrongDemi

@SimonCowell: My thoughts are with you Demi. X

@paurubio: I lov u lil sis my prayers r w u guys! Te amo @ddlovato sorry for ur loss, i know what it feels Nothing we can say it’s enough…

Photos: Getty
Posted to: Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato

tea @ 1:36 pm on 06/23/2013

THE MAN ABUSED HER!! HAVE NONE OF YOU LISTENED TO THE LYRICS OF HER SONGS?

Val @ 1:48 pm on 06/23/2013

@tea: are u stupid? it was her FATHER. Who cares about a song from the past right now?

Tiffany @ 6:14 pm on 06/23/2013

@tea: I understand what you’re saying, but that probably makes it harder for her. She probably never got an apology or anything from him, and now she never will. She still needs us to pray for her, send her love. I’m sad for Demi and Dallas, not for him.

maria @ 6:23 pm on 06/23/2013

I bet that demi is happy to see all those tweet about her dad.

this @ 3:46 am on 06/24/2013

love how selena couldnt care less, lovely friend .

doug @ 10:02 am on 06/24/2013

I tossed and turned all night last night. Wish I could say and do the right things. Just Jared it is with out a doubt I appreciate the updates.

fart Butler @ 12:09 am on 06/25/2013

@this: I’m sure Selena called Demi personally instead of using Demi’s personal tragedy to get attention for herself by “tweeting” as all of the celebrities mentioned in this story did.

mxxm @ 9:46 am on 06/25/2013

@this: i knew someone would say this. Selena and Demi have these things called phones. those were the same things used when demi was in treatment you know like what a REAL friend does and not an attention seeking celeb.