Ashley Tisdale: Pre-Birthday Outing with Christopher French!

Ashley Tisdale: Pre-Birthday Outing with Christopher French!

Ashley Tisdale carries a towel as she leaves a store on Sunday (June 30) in Malibu, Calif.

The 27-year-old actress was joined by her longtime boyfriend, musician Christopher French. The two shared a laugh while heading home.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ashley Tisdale

“My birthday is coming up! I’m so excited I’m so excited I’m so excited #3days,” she recently tweeted. Happy early birthday, Ash!

A few days earlier, Ashley did a little solo retail therapy in Studio City.

10+ pics inside of Ashely Tisdale and Christopher French

Ash-bday ashley tisdale pre birthday outing with christopher french 01
Ash-bday ashley tisdale pre birthday outing with christopher french 02
Ash-bday ashley tisdale pre birthday outing with christopher french 03
Ash-bday ashley tisdale pre birthday outing with christopher french 04
Ash-bday ashley tisdale pre birthday outing with christopher french 05
Ash-bday ashley tisdale pre birthday outing with christopher french 06
Ash-bday ashley tisdale pre birthday outing with christopher french 07
Ash-bday ashley tisdale pre birthday outing with christopher french 08
Ash-bday ashley tisdale pre birthday outing with christopher french 09
Ash-bday ashley tisdale pre birthday outing with christopher french 10

OK @ 9:38 am on 07/01/2013

We have different definions of longtime.

claudia @ 10:21 am on 07/01/2013

@OK: lol same hasnt it been about a year? not really longtime couple but i wish them the best. kind of threw me when ashley and scott broke up i thought they were gonna get married

IMO @ 11:41 am on 07/01/2013

@OK: I’ll say. LOL

liz @ 11:55 pm on 07/03/2013

I’m not sure if you two are aware but scott hurt ashley and she was upset about what he did. obviously, chris was there for her and they developed feelings for each other. At least she doesn’t jump in rel. with someone she barely knows. :)

claudia @ 10:13 am on 07/05/2013

@liz: im not aware that he “hurt” her but i dont wont to delve in something thats not my business. however i can say that although they share love for eachother (chris and ash) they havent been together as long as people are trying to acclaim but we dont know what the future brings.

Daquan Scott @ 4:37 pm on 07/09/2013

I just saw them today lol

kelly martineau @ 11:55 pm on 07/20/2013

What a nerd for a boyfriend. Nerd glasses. Gressy hair oil hair cumb back.