Shailene Woodley: First On-Set Look at 'Divergent'!

Shailene Woodley: First On-Set Look at 'Divergent'!

Check out this first on-set look at the highly-anticipated film adaptation of Divergent!

In the video, Entertainment Tonight goes behind-the-scenes on set in Chicago with star Shailene Woodley as she films scenes with her co-stars Theo James and Zoe Kravitz.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Divergent

In case you missed it, check out some brand new stills from the film! And don’t forget – we’ll get to see even more footage from the movie next week at Comic-Con!

Divergent is set to hit theaters on March 21st, 2014! Watch the video below!

f. @ 12:37 am on 07/10/2013

This will never be the next Hunger Games.

awesome @ 7:12 am on 07/10/2013

So excited! :)

Phoebe @ 7:32 am on 07/10/2013

Well, this is not Hunger Games because it Divergent series. Can’t wait to see the trailer!

-.- @ 8:35 am on 07/10/2013

Nooo..the girl who is going to play her is….blaaaah.

lv @ 11:20 am on 07/10/2013

Not a good choice to compare it with “The Hunger Games”. But still, the books are great, too!

EXCITED FANGIRL @ 3:42 pm on 07/11/2013

******SPOILERS********

A lot of people don`t like Shailene as Tris, but I think, even though she is pretty, she is unnoticeable. If I saw her on the street, i would forget what she looks like. She is a brilliant actress, and is very sweet, and I think she can totally bring it. She`s kinda quiet, like Tris, but also has the ferocity that I think is need to play such a bada$$ character. I am deathly excited for this movie! It`s going to be great! I`ve been stalking the blogs already!!! I also think that Theo is gonna be a great Four/Tobias, he’s not exactly who I imagined, but I think he`ll be fantastic!! He`s definitely handsome, and has the charisma and maturity that Tobias has. (usually) I think Divergent is a great book, and you cant really compare it to Hunger Games because, even though they are both Dystopian novels, and both authors love to kill our favorite characters, Divergent has a completely different writing style. I personally like that there is not love triangle. She knows who she loves. I know AL was in there somewhere, but she didn’t love him, so therefore, I don’t count it as a love triangle. I`m in really high hopes, which is probably bad, because I`m just setting myself up for disappointment, but I really don’t think there will be any. I think the movie will be at least satisfying, if not perfect. Sorry this is so incredibly long, but I just needed to lay it all out. Reply to me if you ever want to FANGIRL! My FANGIRL email address is babanook98@gmail.com.

Thats the shizz.