Demi Lovato: I Didn't Diss Justin Bieber!

Demi Lovato: I Didn't Diss Justin Bieber!

Demi Lovato has spoken out on a critique she made to a contestant on The X Factor that has been misconstrued to her supposedly dissing her pal Justin Bieber.

After a young man auditioned with Justin‘s “As Long As You Love Me,” Demi reportedly said “Well finally someone can sing the song the way it was meant to be sung,” according to TMZ.

Demi took to her Twitter account after the report surfaced to clarify what she really meant.

“Btw – no shade thrown at Justin. So many people audition with his songs.. Finally someone sang it the way it was meant to be sung..” Demi tweeted. “Meaning, finally someone sang it the way JUSTIN sang it… Ain’t got nothin’ but love for @justinbieber and his beliebers.”

Credit: Mike Coppola; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Demi Lovato

Jereomy @ 2:12 pm on 07/13/2013

Well, his fans are completely crazy. They threatened Selena for dating, and for breaking up with him. No doubt Demi doesn’t want the same treatment from his psycho fans. Although if they were really friends she would tell him to stop drinking, stop doing drugs, and kick those losers he hangs with out the door. And she should say the same to Miley.. Justin and Miley will be dead before they’re my age if they don’t stop, but apparently nobody cares, as long as they can make money off those two idiots. Not even they’re families.

ranialovatic @ 3:05 pm on 07/13/2013

I agree with Jereomy

Rosalie @ 3:08 pm on 07/13/2013

Demi shouldn’t have to explain herself. Some of his fans are just really psycho and need to mature, don’t pay them any mind.

Michele @ 9:02 am on 07/15/2013

@Jereomy I agree!!

doug @ 10:28 am on 07/15/2013

Its like I say all the time on message boards and what not………. It’s all Ms. Lovato said this, Ms. Lovato said that ———I’ll take it its better than nobody caring what she has to say. To be-labor the subject you go to message boards what not —Ms. Lovato is this , she is that , she can’t do this , she can’ t do that——————– You tell me who shows up for work everyday , you tell me who although you can see it in her eyes is having a bad day , but still stops for pics with fans and autographs, you tell me now matter how embarassing it is to stand in front of a crowd of people and say you made a mistake and you are trying your best to be the person the fans want her to be, you tell me after the speech and she starts those notes on the piano for Skyscraper, you ask me ” who is the BOSS? ” That would be the lady in the picture above wearing white and million watt smile……………I apologize for the rant. I just want the best for Ms. Lovato and when she gets beat down I feel beat down….Thanks to the above 5 messages for also taking up for her.

Maja Juhl @ 12:57 pm on 07/15/2013

@Jereomy: I totally agree!

doug @ 3:21 pm on 07/15/2013

It just dawned on me that my ” tirade” above makes me look like the crazy fans we are talking about for the other musical artist. My apologies to Ms. Lovato and Lovatics………..no excuses, but The lady just brings passion out of me like none other.

scot @ 9:25 pm on 07/15/2013

@Jereomy: if Selena or Liam or their family can’t change Miley and justin how in the world will Demi able to help them change. Demi may be a hero to thousands of people but there are some things that she can’t change even if she wanted to. Can you imagine the heart ache she will have when her once bff Selena is dating a guy who is destroyed by fame and drugs everyday and Miley being eaten alive by fame and drugs too. She had gone through a nightmare childhood so she’ll knows exactly how they felt. I know she’ll try coz she’s Demi Lovato.