Jonas Brothers: 'First Time' Music Video Teaser - Watch Now!

Jonas Brothers: 'First Time' Music Video Teaser - Watch Now!

Check out this first official teaser for the Jonas Brothers‘ brand new music video for “First Time”!

The guys – Nick, Joe, and Kevin – are set to debut the full video on iHeartRadio on Wednesday, July 17. We can’t wait to see it!!!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jonas Brothers

The week before, the Jonas Brothers rocked out on stage during the tour opener in Chicago, Ill.

Watch the sneak peek at the Jonas Brothers‘ music video for “First Time” below!

The Jonas Brothers – “First Time” Music Video Teaser

ex Jonas fan @ 1:02 pm on 07/16/2013

I support Nick and Kevin, but I have no interest in seeing John Taylor in this music video. He is so rude to fans. He and the Swiss woman mock the fans on the tour. John is ungrateful, he have job thanks to the fans.

John and the Swiss woman are so old and act like teenagers. Joe is calling out to his own fans because of them. Joe, I’m disappointed in you

so I don’t care about this music video. I feel sorry for Nick and Kevin, they’re nice guys

bruno @ 2:44 pm on 07/16/2013

So Excited for this!!!!!

whatthe @ 7:23 pm on 07/16/2013

weird seeing them acting like “bad boys”… i guess even the jonas brothers can’t survive the negative pressures of hollywood.

eternalozzie @ 9:31 pm on 07/16/2013

People grow up … they couldnt stay kids forever.

jbforward @ 9:57 pm on 07/16/2013

wow, when did growing up become synonymous with bad behavior?

vanessa @ 10:09 pm on 07/16/2013

haha do these boys even go to church anymore? excitedddd too!!!

ashley @ 11:44 pm on 07/16/2013

I can’t wait to see the music video, it looks really good and looks like there having a good time, I think that it’s going to be there best music video yet :) probably different then there other stuff but there growing up so it’s not a bad thing

karen @ 9:50 am on 07/17/2013

i am very excited i can’t wait to see my favorite group the jonas brothers new music video. the jonas brothers will always be number one the best group and Kevin, Joe, and Nick will always great singers.