Ashley Tisdale: Vanessa Hudgens is Like My Sister!

Ashley Tisdale: Vanessa Hudgens is Like My Sister!

Ashley Tisdale chats on her cell phone as she runs a few errands on Wednesday afternoon (July 17) in Studio City, Calif.

The 28-year-old actress recently opened up about her BFF Vanessa Hudgens.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ashley Tisdale

“She’s like my family,” Ash told Yahoo. She’s like my sister. We grew up together. We were part of something that was really exciting. Doing a franchise, you become a family with everybody in that cast. It’s hard to explain because it’s a bond between all of us.”

Ashley added, “She’s like my best friend. I’m so supportive of her and she’s supportive of me. I’m so proud of her and all the work she’s done.”

Ash-v ashley tisdale vanessa hudgens is like my sister 01

Jereme @ 5:22 am on 07/18/2013

*cough* boob job *cough*

nATE @ 8:23 am on 07/18/2013

^ *cough* who cares?

She’s flawless <3

Jereme @ 9:00 am on 07/18/2013

@nATE I care because I am so angry and disappointed with her for having the boob job. What angers me the most about it is that she broke her promise that she made to all of her fans in 2008 when she said that she doesn’t believe in plastic surgery, that it’s not for her, and that she wasn’t going to have anymore plastic surgery done after her nose.

Here’s the link to the interview she had in 2008 making the promise:

Even though it’s her body and she can do whatever she wants with it why did she have it done and why did she break her promise to her fans? The people that put her where she is today and without them she would be nothing and nobody would even know or care who she is. Her fans at the very least deserve and expect better from her and don’t expect her to break promises that she makes. She should be more grateful and not disrespect like she did. As a fan of hers I take it as a sign of disrespect and as a slap in the face. I think all of her fans should feel that way and we have the right to feel that way. In 2008 if she knew she was eventually going to have it done anyways than she shouldn’t have made the damn promise.

Jereme @ 9:09 am on 07/18/2013

She’s really not the same person that I became a fan of, that I fell in love with, and that I started obsessing over. She has changed so much and I can’t say that I’m happy about it. She drinks now which she never did before. She has 4 tattoos now which is something I never pictured her doing before and now the boob job. It’s almost like she is rebelling against everything that she was before 2009 started.

sarra @ 10:53 am on 07/18/2013

she’s growing that’s what happend!! ok leave her alone ;i love her friendship with v

Jereme @ 11:12 am on 07/18/2013

hey she’s the one who broke her promise not me. I’m just being honest about the way that I feel about her breaking the promise and getting the boob job. when a celebrity that you’re a fan of starts breaking promises than it’s going to get harder and harder to even trust anything that they say.

mxxm @ 1:41 pm on 07/18/2013

@Jereme: how old are you? and how do you know she had a boob job? have you been on Ashley boob patrol for the duration of her entire career? are you friends with all the plastic surgeons in California? did they tell you she had a boob job? will you be satisfied if she lets you feel her boobs to prove if they are real or fake?

lol @ 3:53 pm on 07/18/2013

Ashley always say sweet things about Vanessa, but Vanessa never ever said something sweet about Ashley :(

~tisdale rocks! @ 5:35 pm on 07/18/2013

Vanessa is stupid@lol:

Jereme @ 7:46 pm on 07/18/2013

@mxxm This is how I know. Here’s the link of my proof that she had a boob job:

Just look at the difference. From Oct 2010 to May 2013 her boobs got suspiciously much bigger. Since she turned 25 in 2010 I highly doubt that her boobs grew that much in 2 1/2 years on their own.

S @ 7:57 pm on 07/18/2013

Seriously?

Are we back with the boob job topic again? I bet there could be the announcement of her new album coming out (never gonna happen this soon, I know) and you’d still be talking about her boobs. Ugh.

“@Jereme: “Her fans at the very least deserve and expect better from her and don’t expect her to break promises that she makes. She should be more grateful and not disrespect like she did.” — what did you expect? Did you want her to post a poll on her Twitter asking her fans”Is it ok for you guys if I get a boob job? I mean, seriously?

“She has changed so much and I can’t say that I’m happy about it. She drinks now which she never did before” — how do you even know that since you don’t hang out with her. The rare moment I saw her with a drink was during an after-party, a girls night out, and all those occasions where having a drink is just innocent.

“She has 4 tattoos now which is something I never pictured her doing before” — well you pictured wrong. Why having 4 tattoos should be something bad? Moreover, if you’re still a fan of hers, you should know better than ALL of her tattoos have meanings. ALL of them. It’s not a YOLO tattoo, a butterfly or whatsoever.

“and now the boob job. It’s almost like she is rebelling against everything that she was before 2009 started.” — so… if I occasionally drink, got 4 tattoos a boob job, I’m someone who’s rebelling against something?

Please read what you write before you post it. Because everything you said is nonsense.

Jereme @ 8:32 pm on 07/18/2013

@S Ok the first thing you said really isn’t what I was trying to say at all. No I wasn’t expecting her to make a poll on twitter about it. In 2008 she said that she doesn’t believe in plastic surgery, that it’s not for her, and that she promises that she’s not having another surgery after her nose. Since she said all of that about plastic surgery than why did she break the promise that she made and had it done? She didn’t need to do something like that. She is a better person than that or at least I thought she was and her fans deserve and expect her to be a better person than that. That’s all I was trying to say about the boob job.

The drinking and the tattoos don’t bother me. I was just saying that it’s stuff that she never did before so it is some form of change. Maybe rebelling wasn’t the proper word for me to use there.

Jereme @ 9:19 pm on 07/18/2013

@S something I forgot to add is that if there was an announcement of a new album than yeah I probably would still be talking about her boobs because since she did break her promise and have it done it’s going to take a while for her to earn back some of the trust and respect she lost from me. It is also going to take me a while to believe or trust anything she says or does anymore.

S @ 7:48 am on 07/19/2013

@Jereme: K then keep talking about her boobs while her life goes on without your hate.

rachel @ 4:04 pm on 07/19/2013

@lol What? Nessa never say something sweet about Ash? OMG! Ashley is her best friend and she always say that. They really love each other.. It’s so cute to see them together *-* I love their friendship!

@~tisdale_rocks And please, you call vanessa stupid but you forget that you’re actually calling your idol’s best friend “stupid”… Ashley would be so surprised to see how some of her fans act about someone who she loves so much. That’s funny, right?!

R. @ 4:31 pm on 07/19/2013

Seriously, everybody in el lay has done some job, boob, nose, whatever. It doesn’t really change who she is. She was gorgeous then and still is. Why do people always feel the need to bring it up again and again? She must feel much prettier and confident now, and nothing should get in the way of a women feeling this way. Nothing. She’s ok with surgery, then let her do it, for god’s sake. It’s NOT a big deal. It would be if she over did it, but she’s clearly not taking it too far.

Jereme @ 8:17 pm on 07/19/2013

@R Now see that is where you are wrong because it is a big deal. Since you probably didn’t read anything I have posted in here, in 2008 she made this whole big thing about plastic surgery by saying that she doesn’t believe in it, that it’s not for her, and that she promises that she was not going to have anymore done. Now if she didn’t make that promise than I would agree with you that it really isn’t that big of a deal. Since she did make that promise and broke it, I think it is a big deal and as a fan of hers I take it as a slap in the face, as a sign of disrespect and I find it very hard to trust or believe anything she says or does anymore.

marc @ 9:39 pm on 07/19/2013

@Jereme:

This is SO ridiculous. You’re talking about a famous PERSON AND HUMAN. She said that before? Ok. But if she doesnt feel well with her body and wanted to change to feel better? This is not about you or your stupid theory about her became an another person. She’s still the same Ashley, still the same dorky and sweet girl who came of Disney Channel.

Jereme @ 9:58 pm on 07/19/2013

Am I the only 1 that finds a problem with the fact that Ashley broke a promise? Is that because everybody is so far up Ashley’s A$$ that they don’t want to admit that she did anything wrong because they always want to believe that she is perfect. Well hate to break the news to you but Ashley is NOT and I repeat NOT perfect because nobody is perfect no matter what you want to believe. Celebrities and I mean all celebrities should NOT break promises that they make to their fans no matter what the promise is. If they can’t keep the damn promises that they make than should just stop making them.

Jereme @ 10:12 pm on 07/19/2013

Ok. Let me phrase the question this way. If somebody made a promise to you and than broke that promise how would you feel about it? Would you be happy about it?

S @ 9:26 am on 07/20/2013

@Jereme: “Well hate to break the news to you but Ashley is NOT and I repeat NOT perfect because nobody is perfect no matter what you want to believe” — EXACTLY! Just because she is NOT perfect (like anyone else) and a human (like anyone else), she should not receive all this hate because she broke a promise she made years ago. You can’t get over this? Fine. It’s YOUR problem. Not hers, not ours. She’s lucky already to have other people trusting, believing and loving her. If you’re not one of them, we’ll get over it. We’re capable of that… apparently you’re not.

And if someone broke a promise they made to me, I would consider first why they broke it. Not just get mad at them. In this case, she did something that, obviously, made her feel more confident with her body, probably made her feel sexier, and I would get over the fact that the promise was broken. Because if you love someone, you’re willing to accept changes that could make the ones you love happier. That change probably was a good one for Ashley, and if you can’t be happy for her, can’t trust what she does or say now anymore, and all of that, why are you still here?

G @ 11:50 am on 07/20/2013

Jereme, she’s a DIVA, she grew up, the money is hers and she does what you want :)

Katy @ 3:42 pm on 07/20/2013

DEAR JEREME… with all my respect, but are you insane or something? Ashley NEVER IN HER LIVE had PROMISED to her fans that she would never do plastic surgery, she SAID she didn’t BELIEVED in plastic surgery. Just to clarify… a person can just DON’T BELIEVE in plastic surgery ’cause she just don’t believe that it’s necessary spend a lifetime making millions of plastic surgery as if just it is enough to feel happy, like many other people over the world do! Ashley NEVER SAID TO HER FANS: “I promise that I’ll NEVER do a plastic surgery” if this method was needed to make her feel better about herself, I think that TRUE FANS, who REALLY care about her happiness and not just with WORDS, supported and will always support her in this and other decisions. If you REALLY THINK that Ashley is not the same person just because she did a simple surgery, I guess you’ve never been a true fan! Think about that ;)

kelly martineau @ 11:29 pm on 07/20/2013

Ashely and V are hardly together. One of the comments is right. V never talks about Ashley and beening there for each other. Only Ashley says that.