Chloe Moretz: I'd Kill to be Cast in 'Star Wars'!

Chloe Moretz: I'd Kill to be Cast in 'Star Wars'!

Chloe Moretz keeps a low profile while shopping with her mom Teri and brother Trevor on Wednesday afternoon (July 31) in Boston, Mass.

The 16-year-old actress recently opened up about rumors that she will be cast in the upcoming film Star Wars: Episode VII.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Chloe Moretz

“I mean, obviously there’s interest,” she told MTV. “It’s Star Wars. I’d kill to be a part of that franchise, but I don’t know. J.J. [Abrams], I’ll give you my phone number. You can text me.”

A few days earlier, Chloe was spotted heading to The Today Show in New York City.

Chloe-wars chloe moretz id kill to be cast in star wars 01
Chloe-wars chloe moretz id kill to be cast in star wars 02
Chloe-wars chloe moretz id kill to be cast in star wars 03
Chloe-wars chloe moretz id kill to be cast in star wars 04
Chloe-wars chloe moretz id kill to be cast in star wars 05

Photos: BauerGriffinOnline
Posted to: Chloe Moretz

Arief Munazat @ 6:44 pm on 08/01/2013

Chloe Moretz is the best!! she was kind of dangerous girl in the movie. I love her.get her,J.J.!!!

Kristen @ 7:22 pm on 08/01/2013

I love that girl!!:D

Sonny B @ 10:43 pm on 08/01/2013

Love her, but damn… she and her people are really trying hard to make her happen. I mean, they’ll do anything to promote her and win her certain roles, ha ha.

Chloë Grace Moretz would be a perfect breath of fresh air to the whole Star Wars Universe.

She has the years of experience as an actress, an understanding of her craft beyond her years, the charisma and aura of a Jedi or Sith and the wisdom of Yoda.

She has proven to be worthy of a leading role in Star Wars by the depth of her understanding of an emotional character, like Abby from Let Me In, but also very capable of bringing powerful action to the table via her role as Hit-Girl from Kick-Ass.

In short, Chloë would be just what Star Wars needs to revive the old magic – not to mention she would look totally awesome with a pink lightsaber!

#chloe4starwars

kykcola @ 9:34 pm on 08/02/2013

I’d watch Chloe in the movie “Chloe stares silently” so… Star Wars or not, I am hooked.

Warren @ 1:04 am on 08/03/2013

I’d buy that ticket for sexy Chloe.

ronald marol @ 9:55 pm on 08/05/2013

if you read the star wars books in the books han solo and princess leia have a daughter named jaina and she is a jedi knight so i can see her playing jaina.