Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale: 'Inner Circle' Promo - Watch Now!

Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale: 'Inner Circle' Promo - Watch Now!

Looks like Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale are hitting the small screen together!

The two BFF’s have teamed up for a brand new E! special called Vanessa & Ashley: Inner Circle.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

During the special, cameras follow Vanessa and Ashley as they go about their lives – grabbing lunch, twerking at the dance studio, and much more!

Be sure to catch Vanessa & Ashley: Inner Circle when it premieres exclusive on E! August 8th at 10PM!

Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale – Inner Circle on E!

Pages: [1] 2 »
Liberty @ 6:14 pm on 08/03/2013

My overwhelming thoughts on this is WHY,WHY WHY?
1) This is cheap tv.
2) Vanessa does not need to participate in this type of contrived rubbish.
3)Yes this will be Vanessa and Ashley,but it will be the Vanessa and Ashley the cameras want you to see.
4)I admire both women. Vanessa was fantastic in The Frozen Ground, she does not need to start doing stuff like this. Ashley is good at producing shows with her company and has starred in some good shows. Neither needed to do this show.
5) Does it have a purpose? I think the fact it’s being aired on E! says it all.

IMO @ 6:21 pm on 08/03/2013

@Liberty: Pretty sure Vanessa did this because she is Ashley’s friend. Y’know to help out Ashley’s new show. Regardless I’ll be watching it.

Chris @ 6:25 pm on 08/03/2013

I can not wait to episode!
in ashley-tisdale.pl there is news about latest project of ashley! new animated Christmas movie Saving Santa!

Kittyfornia @ 6:26 pm on 08/03/2013

I so gonna watch it! Can’t wait.

Pam @ 6:39 pm on 08/03/2013

@Liberty: I agree and I do think that Vanessa is helping ashley with this, 1.- it’s the first episode. 2.- ashley is producing it.

Mll @ 7:28 pm on 08/03/2013

Now we get a first hand look at their lavish lives of privilege and overconsumption.

lilit @ 7:45 pm on 08/03/2013

Woohoo! Can’t wait!

kelly martineau @ 8:53 pm on 08/03/2013

I’ll watch it. Both of them are dessparted to work. So they had to make a t.v. show about llife.

kelly @ 9:27 pm on 08/03/2013

Only 1 episode is going to be about them. Each episode is going to be about a different group of celebrity friends and different interview questions. Ashley is just the first episode because it’s HER production company

Manuela @ 9:59 pm on 08/03/2013

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED, I CANNOT PUT IN WORDS HOW EXCITED I AM!!!! Vanessa and Ashley together are just amazing, but a tv show of both of them together is just perfect!!!!!!! CAN’T WAIT!!!

Whitney @ 10:12 pm on 08/03/2013

Lol, Ashley once said she would never do a reality show, but of course, then she actually had a career, now it’s whatever will get her some attention.

kelly @ 10:26 pm on 08/03/2013

@Whitney: I would hardly call doing one special where you interview your best friend “doing a reality show” it’s a series of specials created by Ashley and he production team AKA HER CAREER. And like I said, she’s not in ever episode… Maybe before you say things you should actually know what you’re talking about

claudia @ 2:57 am on 08/04/2013

@Liberty: i completely agree with you. im a fan of vanessa now and its clear that this is just to help out ashley although it doesnt put her in the best light (she should have said no honestly but i think shes too nice). the same way selenas personal special with ryan seacrest didnt help her image. on the other hand it didnt really harm it either. i thought i was the only one that believes that this isnt the best move being that vanessa is finally starting to be taken seriously and shes gone and done this. i mean frozen ground is receiving good reviews about her acting thats why i find this unnecesary. as soon as she promotes frozen ground in the us and her other movie, i hope all this stops. the constant sightings, random events etc. because the sooner it stops the more likely people respect her. im not a hater, i just want the best for her and her career.

claudia @ 2:58 am on 08/04/2013

and its clear that this is all for ashley since 1. its her production company 2. vanessa just said not long ago she doesnt like fame so why do this? hmmm and 3. lets be real here ashley isnt as relevant as vanessa is if we are comparing relevancy in regards to acting.

ann @ 5:57 am on 08/04/2013

is nobody gonna point out that vanessa is probably the only disney star that can twerk and has an as$? nope? ok.

holly @ 6:30 am on 08/04/2013

this makes them look cheap and their not. i mean the whole thing i just dont get the purpose. like everyone has said its for ashley cuz im pretty sure vanessa said she wouldnt want to do a reality show or anything like that just acting and maybe a hippie clothing line. this = dumb

Chris @ 9:51 am on 08/04/2013

Ashley in new animated Christmas movie Saving Santa! confirmed by Mark Yaeger ! ashley in this movie will be voice of character and singing a couple songs !

Liberty @ 10:57 am on 08/04/2013

I fully respect that as stated by others V probably did this to help A out, that’s admirable. But V also has to think of her own career and I don’t see how this will help her. The industry she is in everything she does is scrutinised.And can be used when people offer her work.Starring in some E “interview” style show to help her friend out is lovely. I just hope it’s produced well and does not make Vanessa look ridiculous.

Saffie @ 12:32 pm on 08/04/2013

Vanessa obviously did this show to help out Ashley. Let’s be honest: would anyone be interested in this if it weren’t for the fact that Vanessa will be in it? I’ll certainly be watching. One thing I can say is this: I know Vanessa is beautiful but I’m always awed how beautiful she comes off on camera….physically and personality wise. She is gorgeous.

just an opinion @ 3:22 pm on 08/04/2013

vanessa has what u call a golden tongue. after observing her, i feel that she is an extremely good liar (like me lol) which is what makes her an excellent actress because u believe her fully. this is actually helpful to her career but because she is so good on camera, this special will probably be pointless since is she good at concealing the truth so this stuff is just pure raw entertainment. i mean shes not gonna say stuff that will bring controversy, but she will say stuff that will keep people interested. the same way her $$ex song was for spring breakers, and people quickly forgot that because it was pure fun. chill guys this might turn out ok. vanessa seems to get away with a lot lol.

Another Opinion @ 3:52 pm on 08/04/2013

@just an opinion: I think just the opposite I think she is pretty truthful when she answers questions and that is what gets her into trouble. I think she knows when to keep her mouth completely shut yet she does answer some questions which it probably would best she didn’t. I do agree this is just to help out Ashley and it’s just for fun.

someone @ 3:53 pm on 08/04/2013

Anyone saying they’re too desperate to be on E!, remember that E! is a well-known and watched channel around the world.
I guess Ashley had to make this first episode herself so that other stars will say yes to do the show, and Vanessa was nice enough to accept doing the show.

Personally, I’d love to watch the episode, it would be a good look at their amazing friendship!

just an opinion @ 4:00 pm on 08/04/2013

@Another Opinion: hmm. interesting response. i think that in the past she was definitely a little too truthful about certain subject matters but i think it was only because it was around the time of her scandal so she wanted to just clear the air. now she understands that she needs to keep quiet which is why i thought she probably lies here and there and no one notices because shes that good. i find vanessa to be the complete opposite to selena (although they have the same team) who is very careful what she says yet vanessa just says what she wants but that doesnt necessarily mean its completely true. the way she fluently talks and the flow of her speaking is helpful.

IMO @ 4:06 pm on 08/04/2013

@claudia: I really do like Vanessa and think she is something special, and talented. I do agree that she is overexposed as so many people do. But I saw a very interesting article about paps and how they get paid. Yes , there are some people who call them but it said that some people that they have on their radar are people that have known schedules and are easy access. I think Vanessa falls into this category. she lives so close to Universal Studios and the Hollywood Hills . Her home is open the corner house on a cul te sac. Vanessa has a schedule that says she gets up at 7AM go to excercise goes home shower and then does errands. So that being said I’d say for the Pap that is on payroll she is a pretty easy target not to mention JJ /JJJ alone buys their agencies pics. I’m not saying there are not times she is ready for the paps as all stars even the A listers are but most of the time she is just living her life. She is money for the paps and when there isn’t a bigger fish to follow they know where to go .

Amanda @ 4:52 pm on 08/04/2013

This isn’t shocking considering they’re both attention whores.

Pages: [1] 2 »