Zac Efron: Sunday Movie Night

Zac Efron: Sunday Movie Night

Zac Efron plays peek-a-boo with the paparazzi while heading back to his car in Los Angeles on Sunday night (August 4).

The 25-year-old actor, along with a friend, ran back to their car after catching a late night movie.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

Actress Rose Byrne recently spoke about working alongside Zac in the upcoming Townies.

“There was a lot of paparazzi,” she shared. “Zac gets followed everywhere and I don’t know if I’ve ever been on a set where I remember there was lots and lots of paparazzi. He’s a real favorite.”

10+ pics inside…

Zac-movies zac efron movie night 09
Zac-movies zac efron movie night 10

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Zac Efron

Pages: [1] 2 »
IMO @ 1:22 pm on 08/05/2013

Zac looks adorable , he is with his good friend Chris.

OK @ 1:23 pm on 08/05/2013

WOW Zac you are so cute looking . Love the casual outfit.

Rose @ 1:23 pm on 08/05/2013

So, is the new girl out yet? Way to catch attention boy

lauren @ 1:24 pm on 08/05/2013

@rose
shut up
oh wait your the girl who claim to dated zac apparently
troll.

OK @ 1:27 pm on 08/05/2013

He really looks good. I wonder what they saw.

OK @ 1:33 pm on 08/05/2013

Love the pic. where it looks like he peeks around the corner.

IMO @ 1:39 pm on 08/05/2013

LOL at the 4the pic the guy is the background is he going to scare Zac with the scarf or mask around his face.? He scares me.

OK @ 2:01 pm on 08/05/2013

@IMO In that pic. Zac looks like he is saying EEEK or something like that. LOL Maybe your right.

IMO @ 2:13 pm on 08/05/2013

@OK: LOL at him saying eeek , too funny but I did notice he has a booboo in his finger. I think he is accident prone. LOL
BTW top box already next it’s #1

amelia25 @ 2:20 pm on 08/05/2013

Beautiful Zac!

OK @ 3:03 pm on 08/05/2013

@IMO You have great eyes to notice that. I like the friends he seems to be hanging with now. I like his SLO friends and only a few from L.A. Just my opinion.

IMO @ 3:08 pm on 08/05/2013

@amelia25: I agree 1000000%

@OK yes I think Zac needs Dr Carrico himself at times. LOL I also like your opinion about friends. Zac looks really good , really healthly and slim. Seems like he has really been taking care of himself this summer.

claudia @ 3:11 pm on 08/05/2013

its nice seeing zac here. me and my mother was just talking about how success is distributed among child stars. some, although may be talented, are simply fueled by luck whereas others have to work extra hard. however, if hollywood doesnt want them, it wont pan out. lets see what happens with zac :)

Sharona @ 3:27 pm on 08/05/2013

Loved seeing these new adorable pics of Zac! How playful, playing hide-and-seek with the paps! He may be a grown man, sexy as can be, but there is still some little boy in the man. It’s so cool how he never gets upset at the paps, never curses at them or gives them the finger. He accepts them as part of the territory of being famous. It is what it is. He’s sure got the right attitude!!!!

Simon @ 4:15 pm on 08/05/2013

Nice legs.

Kim @ 4:22 pm on 08/05/2013

Great to see him looking so happy and spending time with his high school friend.

OK @ 5:14 pm on 08/05/2013

@IMO LOL At he needs Dr, Carrico himself. sometimes he seems to be accident prone He does look very healthy and that smooth complexion. He must be eating really healthy meals in his down time.

OK @ 5:16 pm on 08/05/2013

@Sharona It is always nice to see pics of Zac like this being playful.
I Can’t recall seeing a bad pic. of Zac.

Sharona @ 5:28 pm on 08/05/2013

@OK The reason you can’t recall seeing a bad pic of Zac is because no such thing even exists. He is perfection personified.

OK @ 5:33 pm on 08/05/2013

@Sharona You got me there. LOL Perfect just perfect.

ASTRID @ 6:00 pm on 08/05/2013

I LOVED THE PICS! ZAC HAS A BEAUTIFUL EYES!

IMO @ 7:43 pm on 08/05/2013

@claudia: I do believe that making the transition from child star to adult has to include many factors but the main one has to be screen presence. Zac is very blessed to have retained his good looks from a beautiful boy to a handsome manly man. That is a huge thing when the actor is seeking leading man parts. Then the talent is a must. Zac has that and he is improving and growing in each role he takes. He is not sitting back and “phoning it in’ riding on his looks alone. The luck has to do with the parts and films he is attached to. So far it has been a learning process and he has been better than the films themselves, but while watching him in these films there is one thing for certain . The man shines and you can’t take your eyes off him. That is something money and talent can’t buy. He just needs that special part in a huge film and everyone will know he is not just a pretty face and body. The people that have seen his work in smaller films already know that. He changes people preconceived opinions of him after they have given him a chance.

OK @ 8:24 pm on 08/05/2013

@IMO You said that so beautiful Zac is so lucky to have you as a fan.

Sharona @ 8:42 pm on 08/05/2013

@IMO I am so tempted to repost your comment #22 because it is so articulate and so very true. Loved it!

Haha @ 10:15 pm on 08/05/2013

@Sharona: Great opinion you have right there. I agree.

Pages: [1] 2 »