Lily Collins & Jamie Campbell Bower Split?

Lily Collins & Jamie Campbell Bower Split?

Sad news – Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower have recently ended their relationship, sources have confirmed to JustJaredJr.com.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones actors began a relationship back in July 2012 when they first began filming the movie together.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lily Collins

Lily and Jamie are currently on The Mortal Instruments press tour, and recently participated in a cast signing together in Philadelphia, Penn.

TELL JJJ: Are you sad to hear that Lily and Jamie have gone their separate ways?

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Jamie Campbell Bower, Lily Collins

Rocio @ 12:26 pm on 08/08/2013

They are together, I think it’s obvious.
The fans we read and saw everything, obviously, all that he says about her and what she says about him, is something more than friendship.

bob @ 12:34 pm on 08/08/2013

@Rocio: Uhm, obviously. They were together. Key word: were. This is talking about them breaking up, if it happened. Idk what the hell you’re talking about, but everyone knows they were together. They may have even confirmed it….

Your comment makes no sense.

Ben @ 1:11 pm on 08/08/2013

They were cheating rumors this is no shock

ella @ 1:12 pm on 08/08/2013

Did you just see that interview in Philly? It was nonstop compliments and smiles and joking. Not ready to believe this until it comes from one of them.

Manda @ 4:13 pm on 08/08/2013

@ella: They also looked HELLA awkward when he asked if they were dating. Jamie especially, he raised his hand and looked down. They used to have no issues being open with each other, but they haven’t been seen holding hands out in the streets since early June. It’s so obvious they broke up.

jules @ 4:20 pm on 08/08/2013

just confirmed. With lily quote.

midnight_rose @ 7:05 pm on 08/08/2013

Will I have to say that they are broken up for long time since the NYC trip and I heard cheating rumors that Jamie is going out without Lily because long-distance thing. I heard that he kissing the model in the music festival at somewhere in Europe. I guess cat out there because how would Lily knows that he out doing his thing in Europe while she in fliming her movie that he isnt visit to her set. I think he been broke off with Lily for while now. Because they been really friendly to each other from what I seen yet. I mean I don’t care to this point cause they been togther over year and they been broke up since NYC together, so yeah.

TMI Fan @ 8:23 am on 08/13/2013

NO NO NO NO NO THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I’M CRYING!!!!!!!!