Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez: Feuding Over Justin Bieber?

Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez: Feuding Over Justin Bieber?

Selena Gomez‘s on-and-off relationship with Justin Bieber is reportedly causing a rift between her and her BFF Taylor Swift.

According to Us Weekly, the 23-year-old country crooner isn’t a fan of how Justin treated Sel in the past.

Taylor hates him,” a source told the mag. “She thinks Selena makes a mistake every time she reconciles with him. Bieber has really come between the girls.”

Apparently, the feeling is mutual. Another source added, “[Justin] complains Taylor‘s always telling Selena she can do better.” Yikes!

WHAT DO YOU THINK about this feud, if the news is true?

Photos: Twitter
Posted to: Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift

may @ 10:52 pm on 08/14/2013

i think taylor should leave them alone. i know as a friend you should be concerned about one another. but then leave it there. don’t dis you’re friend because of some boy. she has to do what makes her happy. not what makes her best friend happy. that’s al.l if selena decides to stay with justin then fine. i’m a huge fan of them both and they should do what they want. not what other people want

Amanda @ 11:10 pm on 08/14/2013

Anyone who believes anything that Us Weekly publishes is a moron.

aniza1 @ 11:21 pm on 08/14/2013

I agree with taylor swift on this one time…. Selena is a baby and can’t leave she feels like everybody has to like her but honest some people hate like do because to me in my eyes she always makes mistakes…. if I was selena I would listen to her on what taylor have to say and not be a b* about everything she’s doing…. I’m not hating on her this is just the truth even though it does hurts a little P.S I’m sorry but she care just to damn much that everybody takes adventage on her.

Anon @ 11:26 pm on 08/14/2013

We will know Selena and Justin are officially done when his career is over. Selena’s MO is date the most popular guy at the time (Nick Jonas, Taylor Lautner) and mysteriously stop dating him when people stop caring about him…

jasmin @ 11:29 pm on 08/14/2013

And why would we believe what “a source” tells the mag? God I hate gossip mags. They act like they know everything. *rolls eyes*

javi @ 11:33 pm on 08/14/2013

us weekly is for morons and people who believe in santa claus,the easter bunny,and the tooth fairy. unfortunatley because she’s not dating bieber gossip magazines creates fake feuds. no one should fight over some d-bag.

Rosalie @ 11:46 pm on 08/14/2013

Both Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift get on my nerves. Justin lets fame get to his head and now he thinks he can do whatever he wants just because a bunch of girls are chasing after him and treat him like he is a god. Taylor is irritating because she finds happiness in bashing her exes and I think she is somewhat jealous of Selena due to the fact that Justin and her are always getting back together and no one wants Taylor back. Poor Selena, she is stuck between two unstable people. Just my opinion lol

aniza1 @ 12:46 am on 08/15/2013

I’m sorry for saying what I said

Jason @ 12:48 am on 08/15/2013

Right! Because Taylor is SUCH A GOOD JUDGE of boyfriends! She’s been through so many herself, and everyone of ‘em has been a winner – just listen about them in each of her songs!

justin @ 1:04 am on 08/15/2013

Selena is a twit with no self respect for her self.Any girl who chases after a first class douce bag like justin bieber deserves what she gets.I completely understand where taylor is coming from.

demisdabest @ 3:22 am on 08/15/2013

good i never wnted slena and taylor to be friends thy make the yuckiest bff group i want delena back and plus justn and selena were ages ago so can we fawgett about da past

Dina @ 9:05 am on 08/15/2013

taylor cares about selena so much, so she is doing the right thing, if this is true plus Justin and selena are very over get over it !

mxxm @ 9:49 am on 08/15/2013

i can’t take any information from Us Weekly seriously.

anon @ 11:40 am on 08/15/2013

@Jason: You don’t have to be good with relationships to know that justin bieber is heading on the wrong path. She is just trying to help her friend understand that if a relationship doesn’t work the first 3 times it probably would just make it harder for selena to forget about justin. And there probably isn’t a fued anyways

Jason @ 12:50 pm on 08/15/2013

@anon: All I’m saying is that Taylor should figure her OWN love life out before trying to give advice to someone else. Taylor’s the QUEEN OF BAD BOYFRIENDS, and it’s a title she wears proudly in all of her gold records.

Having said that, yes, I agree… I’m sure this is a non-story and there’s no feud.

Erika @ 4:36 pm on 08/15/2013

Let Selena be happy is all I am saying :)

xo @ 10:37 pm on 08/15/2013

these 2 seem like b1tches

demisdabest @ 2:21 am on 08/16/2013

@Jason: i kinda agree with u

The Bear @ 2:35 am on 08/16/2013

Talentless hack fighting another talentless hack over a “guy” who can best be described as joke. In 50 years nobody will remember either of them.

sasha @ 7:54 am on 08/16/2013

someone is jealous

demisdabest @ 2:24 am on 08/17/2013

@sasha: and who the f_ck could be jealous

No one and I mean no one should dis on the Biebs. I am a die hard belieber and I also like Taylor and Selena but, Selena and Justin breaking up wasn’t their faults and it wasn’t Taylor’s fault too. Selena had her fashion clothes show and Justin had his tour, they had to call a quits because they wouldn’t be able to see each other.