'Degrassi' Shocker: Which Fan Favorite Was Killed Off?

'Degrassi' Shocker: Which Fan Favorite Was Killed Off?

SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

Tears were shed during tonight’s (August 15) episode of Degrassi as we were forced to say goodbye to a longtime fan favorite.

Sadly, Adam (Jordan Todosey) died after hitting a tree when he lost control of the car he was driving because he was texting.

Executive producer Stephen Stohn tweeted after the episode, “We must never text and drive. Never.”

The character of Adam was introduced in season 10 as the first-ever transgender student at Degrassi. We will miss him!

WHAT DO YOU THINK about Adam’s tragic death? Discuss!

Photos: Nickelodeon
Posted to: Degrassi, Jordan Todosey

demisdabest @ 1:53 am on 08/16/2013

wtf ???????????? its a she isnt it and no she’s not dead

beckdam fan forever @ 6:09 am on 08/16/2013

i am so distraught the only character that gave me hope as a transgender ftm they killed off the writers will never no what adam meant to people he was the only reason i watched the show they better automatically put another transgender chracter in or adam’s long lost twin or something if not i will kill myself in honor of the dying of adam and beckdam’s love i will love adam forever and always

Ashley @ 2:01 pm on 08/16/2013

@demisdabest: They are not saying Jordan herself was killed, they are saying the character she played on degrassi was killed. She played a transgender named Adam.

jeff @ 3:16 pm on 08/16/2013

this was a true shocker

oliver @ 9:31 pm on 08/16/2013

When I was watching this show I figured out that I was transgender. Although adam was just a tv character he gave me courage to come out and be the first ftm to play boys soccer in high school in Illinois. Mtf next? #forevermissed

john redcorn @ 3:15 am on 08/17/2013

Feels like they’ve killed too many characters off lately. And seriously, a random car crash, killing off one of the interesting younger characters.

Really bothers me, even though I don’t follow Degrassi that closely.

nikki @ 3:51 pm on 08/17/2013

I was shocked . and its sad that he died.

brittany @ 11:10 pm on 08/18/2013

i’m glad bc he was a boring character and she’s annoying idk it was stupid i didn’t like the character tho

Ripadam @ 11:54 pm on 08/18/2013

When I saw this episode I cried why did they kill Adam I loved him hey whats up was my favorite character why did it have to be home why did hey whats up have to die why

morgan @ 6:08 pm on 08/19/2013

@demisdabest:

Okay ****** in the show “he” died and in the show she is a he so shut the **** up.