Zac Efron: 'Parkland' Poster Revealed!

Zac Efron: 'Parkland' Poster Revealed!

Zac Efron wears a USMC tee while running some errands around Los Angeles on Friday afternoon (August 16).

The poster for the 25-year-old actor’s new movie, Parkland, was just revealed!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

Parkland summary: November 22nd, 1963 was a day that changed the world forever when young American President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas. We follow in almost real time a handful of individuals forced to make split-second decisions after this incomprehensible event that would change their lives and forever alter our worlds landscape: the young doctors and nurses at Parkland Hospital, the chief of the Dallas Secret Service, the unwitting cameraman who captured what has become the most watched and examined film in history, the FBI Agents who had gunman Lee Harvey Oswald within their grasp and Vice President Lyndon Johnson who had to take control of a country in a moments notice.

Thrust into a scenario of unprecedented drama with unimaginable consequences, these key characters respond with shock, outrage, determination and courage. Woven together, their seemingly disparate perspectives make one of the most thrilling and powerful stories never told”.

The movie opens September 20th.

Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 01
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 02
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 03
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 04
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 05
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 06
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 07
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 08
Efron-parkland zac efron parkland poster 09

Credit: Premiere/Dmac; Photos: FameFlynet, Exclusive Media
Posted to: Zac Efron

Pages: [1] 2 »
Alex @ 8:40 pm on 08/16/2013

Such a perfect human being.

BO @ 8:42 pm on 08/16/2013

HOTHOTHOT

BO @ 8:43 pm on 08/16/2013

oh my goodness , he is si perf

BO @ 8:44 pm on 08/16/2013

look at that bod those eyes those new manly contours of his face!!!! #floating this is gonna be a good day !!!

BO @ 8:46 pm on 08/16/2013

so proud bout him being able to take part in such a great film with all academy award nom/winning cast !!!! ot just shows his talent and the faith the directors place upon him .so glad that he’s been recognized !

colombian girl @ 8:48 pm on 08/16/2013

ohhh nice to see you zac. always handsome

IMO @ 9:21 pm on 08/16/2013

I love the Poster it is Classic , Honerable, and Somber just like that day was. Zac is looking very handsome this Summer and I know his fans will be surprised and very proud of him . In this ensemble cast. of amazing actors he holds his own. With each film he brings a essence to each character he plays that makes you want to know more about him. He truly is a star on that screen and with each film he just gets better and better as an actor. I am a very proud fan already.

OK @ 9:32 pm on 08/16/2013

@IMO I can’t agree with you more about the poster. It is so dramatic to me.
He looks great in all these pics.

sharona @ 10:26 pm on 08/16/2013

I absolutely cannot wait to see the trailer on Monday!

misti @ 10:49 pm on 08/16/2013

I just love this guy! I am so proud of him and all he stands for. Love the shirt and I have one too, just diff colors. Can’t wait to see this movie because I know it’s going to be awesome!

IMO @ 10:51 pm on 08/16/2013

@sharona: Nice to see your post hope your feeling better everyday and I know these pics had to cheer you up . He does look better and better each time I see him. Then the trailer on Monday should help too. LOL Seriously take care of yourself
and may GOD be with you always.

@Ok yes he does. Doesn’t Doctor’s check up usually mean he will be back to work or maybe just shots for his out of the country Festivals? Hopefully both. LOL

OK @ 11:00 pm on 08/16/2013

@Sharona so good to see you enjoying pics. of Zac. I can’t wait for the trailer also.

OK @ 11:04 pm on 08/16/2013

@IMO Very observant of you. I can think of four things.
1. his hand checkup.
2. Shots and check up because he will be traveling out of the country.
3. Checkup for insurance purposes. (Needed to start movie)
4. Combo of any of the above.

IMO @ 11:27 pm on 08/16/2013

@OK: That about covers it all . LOL
Plus just posting alot to see him up on top too. So thanks for answering me.

OK @ 11:32 pm on 08/16/2013

@IMO LOL Your welcome. I have to say he really looks very fit and so handsome .
I don’t envy many people but I sure do envy you since you are one of the lucky few who already have seen “Parkland”.

IMO @ 11:52 pm on 08/16/2013

@OK: I’m usually the unlucky person that never gets to see anything ahead of time. I am the one that always has to wait so long and wait for the DVD , to see the magazine articles just on the Internet, etc. So it really was my lucky day that it was just in the right city where I could actually get tickets and go. So I felt like I hit the Lotto . The good news is the rest of the fans don’t have to wait for too long. For that I’m happy for all. Besides you already hit the greatest prize of all, and the perks with your job are awesome. Your a very blessed and lucky man . So at the end of the day I envy you. LOL

OK @ 12:31 am on 08/17/2013

@IMO LOL And I count my Blessing everyday. It may not always seem so but I do. I’m really happy that everything fell right in place for you. Zac is truly lucky to have a fan like you.
Now I have to say one more time, Zac really looks good in these pics. I do hope this movie gets the promotion and the attention it deserves.

OK @ 4:10 am on 08/17/2013

Just had to look one more time before going to bed.

OK @ 7:07 am on 08/17/2013

And the very first thing in the morning.

OK @ 7:09 am on 08/17/2013

He certainly has been taking care of himself.

OK @ 7:12 am on 08/17/2013

His hair looks lighter again.

OK @ 7:16 am on 08/17/2013

From what I have read of “Parkland” this poster catches the mood perfectly.

OK @ 7:17 am on 08/17/2013

Just two more days and the true excitement will begin over “Parkland”

OK @ 7:19 am on 08/17/2013

To be honest I thought Zac would of been over his head to play Dr. Carrico. . The more I hear of it the better the choice.

OK @ 7:22 am on 08/17/2013

Once I read that Parkland Hospital was a training hospital and Zac was the intern on duty it all made sense.

Pages: [1] 2 »