Zac Efron: 'Parkland' Trailer - Watch Now!

Zac Efron: 'Parkland' Trailer - Watch Now!

Check out Zac Efron in the first official trailer for Parkland!

The 25-year-old actor plays Dr. Jim Carrico, the only doctor on duty the time President John F. Kennedy was brought into the hospital, following his assassination in 1963.

Official summary: November 22nd, 1963 was a day that changed the world forever when young American President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas. We follow in almost real time a handful of individuals forced to make split-second decisions after this incomprehensible event that would change their lives and forever alter our worlds landscape: the young doctors and nurses at Parkland Hospital, the chief of the Dallas Secret Service, the unwitting cameraman who captured what has become the most watched and examined film in history, the FBI Agents who had gunman Lee Harvey Oswald within their grasp and Vice President Lyndon Johnson who had to take control of a country in a moments notice.

Thrust into a scenario of unprecedented drama with unimaginable consequences, these key characters respond with shock, outrage, determination and courage.

Parkland is set to open September 20th.

“Parkland” Trailer

Posted to: Zac Efron

Pages: [1] 2 »
laland @ 11:23 pm on 08/20/2013

wow congrats to Zac and the whole cast! this smell like an oscar nom!

Lo @ 11:27 pm on 08/20/2013

Actually no, it doesn’t, well not for the acting at least, the script is kind off enhancing but it left me a terribly bad taste in the mouth when watching it and the lack of emphatic feeling to it

lauren @ 11:38 pm on 08/20/2013

@lo
thats’ great for you.
wtf

Yarelly @ 11:40 pm on 08/20/2013

it’s gonna be an A M A Z I N G movie I can’t wait

laland @ 11:46 pm on 08/20/2013

@Lo: there are 2 options.. you are blind or you are a hater.. :p

laland @ 11:46 pm on 08/20/2013

@Lo: or you don’t know anything about MOVIES!

IMO @ 11:50 pm on 08/20/2013

@Lo: This film is amazing and I think you missed the whole point of the film . This film talkes place in a span of three days and these people affected had no time to think and feel . They as the rest of the nation were in shock and they are the ones where from the instant the shooting took place had to take responsibility where they had to do their jobs no matter what they were feeling. They has to do what no man or woman should have to be asked to do. I am especially proud of Zac and the entire cast . Well done, I think you have to see it again.

OK @ 11:52 pm on 08/20/2013

Loved this trailer and not just because of Zac. I can’t wait to see this movie. Zac does look convincing in the little part we did see and I wish him nothing but the best.

amelia25 @ 12:00 am on 08/21/2013

Beautiful Zac!

OK @ 12:09 am on 08/21/2013

@IMO Thank you for sharing this info. with us. This is an amazing cast and I’m so proud that Zac is a part of it.

living in the box @ 12:30 am on 08/21/2013

i’m not saying this is a bad film or not an Oscar quality. but it still early, we haven’t saw American Hustle, Blue The Warmest Color, Grand Central, Nebraska,The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty, Inside Llewny Davis,12 years of slavery, The Counselor,Gravity, Serena,Foxcather, and Monument Men so don’t get your hope much.

OK @ 1:47 am on 08/21/2013

Hopes up or not it looks like a very good movie from the trailer. But just like beauty it is in the eye of the beholder.

OK @ 2:19 am on 08/21/2013

You can almost feel the urgency of this day in history.
Even my Mom says she would love to see this film.

OK @ 2:32 am on 08/21/2013

Dad wants to make it a family night. Can’t wait for Oct..

OK @ 2:33 am on 08/21/2013

Can’t wait to see what the critics say about this movie.

OK @ 2:35 am on 08/21/2013

Just to make it clear I would see this movie if Zac was not in it.
Love movies based on historical events.

Alyssa @ 2:40 am on 08/21/2013

@Lo: You should actually watch the trailer instead of hating. People don’t understand the impact of Zac being in this film, seeing as he become famous from HSM. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Disney star have such a good turn in an acting career after leaving Disney. Even if Zac doesn’t get a nomination for awards of high honor, the fact that he’s playing one of the most important characters means a lot. And he’s impressed a lot of people already with this film. I’ve been a fan of his since HSM. Seeing him get here has been amazing. I’m looking forward to seeing this film!

nic @ 2:50 am on 08/21/2013

I can’t wait to see this film too!

nic @ 2:51 am on 08/21/2013

before I go for those dreams, wanted to see this up top… it is, but needs to move more to the left….

nic @ 2:53 am on 08/21/2013

I really have high hopes for this role so can’t wait until Oct 4th!

nic @ 2:55 am on 08/21/2013

odd though… that it is essentially the same release date as The Paperboy, one year later…

nic @ 2:56 am on 08/21/2013

not sure how many hits req’d to move 1 to the left… but don’t think I can get there tonight :(

claudia @ 3:35 am on 08/21/2013

its looks good nothing harmless in terms of history. Although @Lo seems a little rude i think the point they were trying to get across but failed is that there is a lot of competition in the oscar noms this year. however that doesnt mean this cant just be a light history reminder from a different perspective right?

xx @ 3:56 am on 08/21/2013

he was just actually a doctor in a movie and then looks like he’s the one who rule the movie, uhmm they just use Zac Efron

Gary T Burnaska @ 5:52 am on 08/21/2013

This year will mark the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination.

Pages: [1] 2 »