'Kickin' It' Renewed for 4th Season; Olivia Holt To Exit

'Kickin' It' Renewed for 4th Season; Olivia Holt To Exit

Kickin’ It has just been renewed for a fourth season!

Deadline reports that the Disney XD show will start up production again in November in Los Angeles.

Starring Jason Earles, Leo Howard, Mateo Arias and Dylan Riley Snyder, the show follows the adventures of the Bobby Wasabi Martial Arts Academy.

Olivia Holt, who starred as Kim, is leaving the show for her new one, I Didn’t Do It.

“To the entire Kickin It family. thank you. for the best 3 years of my life ?” Olivia wrote on Twitter last month.

Credit: Bob DAmico; Photos: Disney XD
Posted to: Dylan Riley Snyder, Jason Earles, Kickin It, Leo Howard, Mateo Arias, Olivia Holt

nicole @ 10:11 pm on 08/22/2013

Wow…it’s not going to b the same now. Are they going to explain her absence in the show? Because they just acted like nothing happened when Eddy left.

Whynot @ 10:26 pm on 01/17/2014

“To the entire Kickin It family. thank you. for the best 3 years of my life ?”

What is the question mark about?

I wonder who will replace her?

llamas @ 9:24 am on 01/28/2014

@nicole: I no rite!

He taught me the importance of friendship and friendship in this series. 4. I don’t think much of the season, is tracked. It was the most beautiful of my life 3. Thank You;Leo Howard, Dylan Riley Snyder, Mateo Arias, Olivia Holt, Alex Christian Jones and Jason Earles. I love you guys so much. Goodbye Kickin It family < 3. I will never forget you. :(

Flychick86 @ 10:37 pm on 02/08/2014

Wow. I remember reading about that.

kickin it fan @ 9:05 am on 03/01/2014

olivia holt…i miss u plz come back! please!

TJOlney @ 4:53 pm on 04/03/2014

She was the main reason i watched Kickin’ It in the first place. Cuz shes hot! but now its not the same