'Kickin' It' Renewed for 4th Season; Olivia Holt To Exit

'Kickin' It' Renewed for 4th Season; Olivia Holt To Exit

Kickin’ It has just been renewed for a fourth season!

Deadline reports that the Disney XD show will start up production again in November in Los Angeles.

Starring Jason Earles, Leo Howard, Mateo Arias and Dylan Riley Snyder, the show follows the adventures of the Bobby Wasabi Martial Arts Academy.

Olivia Holt, who starred as Kim, is leaving the show for her new one, I Didn’t Do It.

“To the entire Kickin It family. thank you. for the best 3 years of my life ?” Olivia wrote on Twitter last month.

Credit: Bob DAmico; Photos: Disney XD
Posted to: Dylan Riley Snyder, Jason Earles, Kickin It, Leo Howard, Mateo Arias, Olivia Holt

nicole @ 10:11 pm on 08/22/2013

Wow…it’s not going to b the same now. Are they going to explain her absence in the show? Because they just acted like nothing happened when Eddy left.

Whynot @ 10:26 pm on 01/17/2014

“To the entire Kickin It family. thank you. for the best 3 years of my life ?”

What is the question mark about?

I wonder who will replace her?

llamas @ 9:24 am on 01/28/2014

@nicole: I no rite!

He taught me the importance of friendship and friendship in this series. 4. I don’t think much of the season, is tracked. It was the most beautiful of my life 3. Thank You;Leo Howard, Dylan Riley Snyder, Mateo Arias, Olivia Holt, Alex Christian Jones and Jason Earles. I love you guys so much. Goodbye Kickin It family < 3. I will never forget you. :(

Flychick86 @ 10:37 pm on 02/08/2014

Wow. I remember reading about that.

kickin it fan @ 9:05 am on 03/01/2014

olivia holt…i miss u plz come back! please!

TJOlney @ 4:53 pm on 04/03/2014

She was the main reason i watched Kickin’ It in the first place. Cuz shes hot! but now its not the same

SHYANN @ 12:33 am on 05/28/2014

I wish Olivia Holt didn’t have to leave kickin it i hope she will be back in the other season like season 5,6,7,and the others.

Kickin it is still awesome with oliva or without her,she was very halarious and i miss her when she was on it.by the way leo howard directed
a great show.

NICKI @ 11:38 am on 07/08/2014

To Olivia Holt, FYI, my son is a huge fan of Kickin It, we watch both shows in our home Kickin It and I Didn’t Do It, and you making a move to the other show was a huge mistake. This show doesn’t compare to Kickin It, my sons interest in it lasts about a whole five minutes. So I watched it with my daughter and my son, my daughter is a teenager, she and I felt the same way, not even close to it! I am always amazed by these stars that star in a show that gets renewed and is doing great and they jump ship because they have a new offer and the new show ends up cancelled and you never see them again. Horrible mistake on her part, but don’t take it from us, watch for yourself and see where she ends up. Here’s to a great show “Kickin It”!! as for Olivia Holt, we wish you we’ll but your much more loved on this show!

Calico @ 6:05 pm on 07/08/2014

What a blonde move, moves to a stupid show that has no reason but to make mistakes and jack and Kim were about to ghetto together which shows they wanted to keep her on she wanted to leave maybe she didn’t feel the popularity she got and wanted more fame

To kickin it crew you guys should suprise oliva while she is one set.

Baleighcooper1234567890!:) @ 8:11 am on 08/02/2014

I miss Olivia Holt! The show isn’t the same anymore without her they need to add other girl and they need to get new hair cuts too shorter would be nice. I miss Leo old hair. I love the show I Didn’t Do it but its weird for me to see her on that show when I watch her on kickin it.