Vanessa Hudgens & Stella: Workout Women

Vanessa Hudgens & Stella: Workout Women

Vanessa Hudgens and younger sister Stella pick up a few iced drinks on Sunday afternoon (August 25) in Studio City, Calif.

The actress sisters picked up the cool beverages after a workout earlier in the day. Afterwards, Stella and Vanessa were seen doing a bit of retail therapy.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“How @stellahudgens @littletribepow @shammaurice and I felt after dancing our faces off to the yeah yeah yeahs. #FYF,” Vanessa wrote with a fun video of the girls and a few friends.

FYI: Vanessa is wearing a Junk Food Clothing tank top.

10+ pics inside…

Vanessa-rules vanessa hudgens stella drinks gym 01
Vanessa-rules vanessa hudgens stella drinks gym 02
Vanessa-rules vanessa hudgens stella drinks gym 03
Vanessa-rules vanessa hudgens stella drinks gym 04
Vanessa-rules vanessa hudgens stella drinks gym 05
Vanessa-rules vanessa hudgens stella drinks gym 06
Vanessa-rules vanessa hudgens stella drinks gym 07
Vanessa-rules vanessa hudgens stella drinks gym 08
Vanessa-rules vanessa hudgens stella drinks gym 09
Vanessa-rules vanessa hudgens stella drinks gym 10

Credit: Martin; Photos: FameFlynet
Posted to: Stella Hudgens, Vanessa Hudgens

muse @ 2:03 am on 08/26/2013

Just watched ‘Frozen Ground’ last night and was so proud to see Vanessa being really different to anything you’ve seen her in before. She is so diverse, and it’s great. Her process was gradual and that’s what I think has made her a little more believable in certain roles, it wasn’t straight away she tried to shake the Disney image, but a slow process which she grew and progressed in. I honestly think she did amazing in it and glad to see reviews that agree that’s she’s done pretty good. Can’t wait for ‘Gimme Shelter’. Really hoping a trailer or something will happen, been a while since it was made.

uh @ 8:54 am on 08/26/2013

why does jr pimp this chick so much ?

JRDN @ 4:45 pm on 08/26/2013

I rented the movie online, OMG! I was at the edge of my seat with this movie. I am so very proud of Vanessa for taking this part, she was splendid in it, she done herself proud, as muse says, can’t wait for
the Gimme Shelter movie so excited for her.

kelly martineau @ 7:37 pm on 08/26/2013

Stella needs to work out more with V. She’s getting fat in some places. V needs to stop coving her face att the time. This women needs to start working again.

IMO @ 11:24 pm on 08/26/2013

@muse: I agree Vanessa was amazing in the film and it is a great performance to add to her resume. Seeing TFG makes me even more excitied to see her in Gimme Shelter.

IMO @ 11:28 pm on 08/26/2013

@kelly martineau: Your hatred is becoming old and I’m sure that you and your entire family are the thinest ,meanest, and the most gorgeous women in the world or you would not be criticizing Vanessa and her family. BTW Vaness is working on a film. I’m sure you know that but it thrills you to put her down. So I will just assume that your a lonely, jealous , sad , person that makes herself feel better byt hating on Vanessa.